Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Free Fantasy PL league

Options
  • 26-08-2020 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭

Hello,

For the 2020/21 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "UP THE BANTER!"?

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/hygqzh

League Code: hygqzh

Looking forward to playing against you this season!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

denis1501 wrote: »
    Hello,

For the 2020/21 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "UP THE BANTER!"?

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/hygqzh

League Code: hygqzh

Looking forward to playing against you this season!

Any reason to join?

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭denis1501

I'm not sure what you mean......competition, hobby, bragging rights, pass a bit of time during winter, etc. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

denis1501 wrote: »
    I'm not sure what you mean......competition, hobby, bragging rights, pass a bit of time during winter, etc. :)

He means money, many of the regular fantasy football players seek out leagues which are filled with people who play for fun but pay into a league, which means a seasoned regular at fantasy football could hoover up several hundred euro easily enough.

I'm a seasoned player of fantasy football (been playing since 2008) but can never commit the time needed to get consistent results ...it's a dedication some players have and they have to be admired for the work they put in through the year.... If you look at the other leagues mentioned it's generally €10/20/50 entry fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

He means money, many of the regular fantasy football players seek out leagues which are filled with people who play for fun but pay into a league, which means a seasoned regular at fantasy football could hoover up several hundred euro easily enough.

I'm a seasoned player of fantasy football (been playing since 2008) but can never commit the time needed to get consistent results ...it's a dedication some players have and they have to be admired for the work they put in through the year.... If you look at the other leagues mentioned it's generally €10/20/50 entry fee.

No I’m in lots of non-money leagues but I’m hardly likely to join up to a league with people I don’t know for the bragging rights?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Green&Red wrote: »
    No I’m in lots of non-money leagues but I’m hardly likely to join up to a league with people I don’t know for the bragging rights?

Apologies, wasn’t meant as a go at you, I meant in general, people who play regularly and are good at it would seek out leagues for the money

• Advertisement
Advertisement