Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tune ID?(Need help on finding a tune name? post here!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Theprodigy11

Leftfield played a track at the weekend of all together now.

Vocals went "do me a line quick" or "give me a line quick"

Anyone know it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

song from few years ago, not sure if it was an irish or uk act, the music video was one dude spiking his mate with an E before he headed off to a job interview!!

anyone know it!?!

cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Leftfield played a track at the weekend of all together now.

Vocals went "do me a line quick" or "give me a line quick"

Anyone know it?

Harvey McKay - Tease

• Registered Users Posts: 28,980 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Untitled.mp3
    looking for an id for the below if possible.

https://www46.zippyshare.com/v/UsVlBMCb/file.html

shut down alcohol action ireland now! end MUP today!

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭pancake_tuesday

Need help finding a recent edit or remix of this classic similar the instumental version posted. It uses the hook at the very start throughout the song except higher tempo. Can't find it anywhere so not sure if it is actually a remix or it was just sampled!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Maysa07

Maysa07 wrote: »

Anyone ? 40:00 minute mark ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Anyone remember a trance version of Fleetwood Mac - Big Love from the 90s / early 2000s. Not the Pete Heller version. This used a lot more of the guitar riff and retained the main vocal. 'Looking out for love' lyric was in the breakdown.
    It was very much in the Ibiza commercial trance style

• Registered Users Posts: 28,980 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

mordeith wrote: »
    Anyone remember a trance version of Fleetwood Mac - Big Love from the 90s / early 2000s. Not the Pete Heller version. This used a lot more of the guitar riff and retained the main vocal. 'Looking out for love' lyric was in the breakdown.
    It was very much in the Ibiza commercial trance style

here you go.

shut down alcohol action ireland now! end MUP today!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Can anyone tell the name of the track at 56:00 please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,177 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

It was right there in the comments under the vid

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Billy Mays wrote: »

It was right there in the comments under the vid

Found it thanks

K'Alexi Shelby* The Dancer (Norman Chung Remix)

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭StephenS147

Track dropped at 5:20.

90 minute SOLOMUN set from Kappa FuturFestival

• Registered Users Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭JG009

90s old school one in my head.
    Sounds sort of like VOAT moonchild.
    Vocals "oooooh oooh I want you all night"
    That has to click with someone!

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭JDxtra

JG009 wrote: »
    90s old school one in my head.
    Sounds sort of like VOAT moonchild.
    Vocals "oooooh oooh I want you all night"
    That has to click with someone!

Thanks
    Back II Front - Viewfinder

https://youtu.be/cjOdDfcvHzw

JDxtra wrote: »
    Back II Front - Viewfinder

https://youtu.be/cjOdDfcvHzw

JDextra, the dance music encyclopedia still here. Thanks ðŸ˜

Can anyone ID the track at 53:00 please ?

Can anyone ID the track at 53:00 please ?

Broken link

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Dubwat

I'd be grateful if anyone could identify this song. TIA :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Anyone any idea where the speaking part in this track is from?

Big Vern wrote: »

No but i only shazamed this a few weeks ago. Not this mix, its a belter.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Amazing tune. That sample is not credited on the release or on Discogs, even Google can't find it.

Its a belter of a song!
    Amazing tune. That sample is not credited on the release or on Discogs, even Google can't find it.

Have googled it, no luck. Hoped someone in here would come up trumps!!Ive just asked DJ Dharma on youtube so if he replies i will let ye all know!

mordeith wrote: »
    Long shot here. I've heard a track once or twice on True FM (Cork).
    It's relatively slow tempo and has a high plucked synth line that uses a sound very similar to PPK - Resurrection. There is an accompanying male vocal (pitched way down) and a dubby kind of bassline.

Just to say I got this in the end

• Registered Users Posts: 4 cjard2

cjard wrote: »
    3) This one samples a star wars tune I think, a male voice says something about approaching a rebel base (as though he is piloting a space craft).Either that, or it's NASA talking about a space mission where something is "looking pretty good"
    I'm not sure whether the same tune (it was in a mix) but there's a voice that sounds a lot like Judge Reinhold, and it says "my definition of a home basket, is just a little style" - i dont recall if this was Boombastic - Jazz style or not

And would you believe, more or less 13 years to the day, I finally have this one..

Hitch-Hiker & Dumondt - Definition

youtube dot com/watch?v=****_nKmY00

ps; I found the start/end of the video ID on the youtube to be most amusing, given how long it took to find this tune.. The **** starts with a lowercase f followed by the 3 obvious letters in uppercase.. What a set of coincidences..

Its a belter of a song!

Have googled it, no luck. Hoped someone in here would come up trumps!!Ive just asked DJ Dharma on youtube so if he replies i will let ye all know!

DJ Dharma replied to me on youtube. He said about the speaking part:
    it's sampled from a reading of the book 'on the road' by Jack Kerouac (who also wrote The Dharma Bums)

I think it is Kerouac himself doing the reading, have heard him speak on videos etc before and it sounds like him.

I started reading 'On the Road' before but couldn't make head nor tail of it! May give it another try!!

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭pancake_tuesday

Anyone help me with this? It's an edit of Fleetwood Mac - Dreams but can't seem to find it. Shazam was of no use. It starts at around 1:23:30 in this mix. Thanks in advance

https://www.mixcloud.com/horstkrzbrg/110513-gerd-janson-at-tiger-and-woods-record-release-party-horst-krzbrg/

Anyone help me with this? It's an edit of Fleetwood Mac - Dreams but can't seem to find it. Shazam was of no use. It starts at around 1:23:30 in this mix. Thanks in advance

https://www.mixcloud.com/horstkrzbrg/110513-gerd-janson-at-tiger-and-woods-record-release-party-horst-krzbrg/

No idea where its from, Dreams by Fleetwood Mac come up on Shazam.

If you leave a comment on Mixcloud Horst Krzbrg may get back to you. It may be a mix they done themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Maysa07

?

Advertisement