Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bargain Alerts - THE MEGATHREAD!!! - DON!! DON!!! DONNNNN!!!! *READ Mod Note in OP*

1328329330331332334»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,909 ✭✭✭G1032

I'm just after seeing this
    Clicking the link @Grassey posted and getting page not found ...... 🙈

Looks like the jig is up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

Was beautiful while it lasted.

And sorry Godtabh for stealing all your kudos ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,629 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Ah well, guess we won't get the year...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Thanks lads I got this earlier today from this post. Is there any way Strava could yank this on us or request full payment?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

sparrowcar wrote: »
    Thanks lads I got this earlier today from this post. Is there any way Strava could yank this on us or request full payment?

probably just cancel with a refund

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Grassey wrote: »
    Was beautiful while it lasted.

And sorry Godtabh for stealing all your kudos ;)

Didnt even get a chance to order it myself

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭wheelo01

godtabh wrote: »
    Didnt even get a chance to order it myself

you can still do it with the VPN, I have just put a year on it.

On the Strava help pages, they say the address to gift someone is - https://www.strava.com/summit/gift But I can't get it to work either.

Well done guys, I have similar with both Spotify for while out cycling and Netflix if I'm on the rollers .
    ;);)

New megathread here: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=114412563#post114412563

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement