Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Football Hub

• 12-08-2020 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

For anyone interested in becoming a FFHub member there’s still an early bird offer of 30% off till tomorrow.

There’s some brilliant planning tools on there for both Sky and FPL, Opta stats and articles from some of the best players in FPL.

There’s Whatsapp groups for those of you who like constant interaction and they are launching an app this coming season which I’ve enjoyed testing.

For those of you who like Sky or want to give it a go this season, they’ve got weekly articles from two winners (I know Liam’s going to be doing some articles). As well as a £500 league. They’ve a mammoth £5,000 fpl members league too.

Here’s a link to check it out: https://fantasyfootballhub.co.uk/FPL_Junior/59

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 FPL_Junior

Today’s the final day for this offer. FPL seems to be launching soon too, so there’s probably not going to be a better time.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,078 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Looks like a great site in fairness. I've signed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

Welcome aboard.

Great stuff, plenty of new stuff coming too. If you have a great season there’s plenty of money to be won in the £5,000 league.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Markx

Didn't realise they had an affiliate plan. That's nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Markx

Any thoughts on whether it adds much on top of a FFS membership - or are they much the same?

Markx wrote: »
    Any thoughts on whether it adds much on top of a FFS membership - or are they much the same?

The only thing it doesn’t have at the moment compared to FFScout is heat maps.

There are some brilliant planning tools such as Ben Crellin’s which you get with membership otherwise he charges a fee to have one made. There’s highly interactive Whatsapp and Slack groups if you’re into that for FPL and/or Sky. Don’t think scout has near as a prize pool of £5k for their members league.

It caters much more than scout if you play Sky FF with weekly articles and a £500 members league. There’s also Footstock and Fanteam content (I don’t play games/sites).

The App is launching is soon and they launched a beta for a player profiler today.

Markx wrote: »
    Didn't realise they had an affiliate plan. That's nice.

Yeah they have. They’re really beginning to grow and catch FFscout up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Looks good, think I'll sign up aswell.

jamesbere wrote: »
    Looks good, think I'll sign up aswell.

Give me a shout if you’ve any questions, James.

https://fantasyfootballhub.co.uk/FPL_Junior/61

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

FPL_Junior wrote: »
    Give me a shout if you’ve any questions, James.

https://fantasyfootballhub.co.uk/FPL_Junior/61

Will do thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭Degag

Signed up there too. Looks good. The watsapp group is a great idea. Really want to beat a couple of people who perennially edge me out so hopefully this gives me that bit extra

Degag wrote: »
    Signed up there too. Looks good. The watsapp group is a great idea. Really want to beat a couple of people who perennially edge me out so hopefully this gives me that bit extra

Great stuff! You might be in my Whatsapp group.

Final reminder there’s 2 hours left guys

• Registered Users Posts: 11,385 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Joined up too

• Registered Users Posts: 22,199 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Tried them out last season, lots of good content. Think I'll give the Scout a miss this season, will be focusing more on Sky game and Fanteam.

Green&Red wrote: »
    Joined up too

Great stuff, they're launching an app too very soon.

Tried them out last season, lots of good content. Think I'll give the Scout a miss this season, will be focusing more on Sky game and Fanteam.

Did you get a chance to join with the early bird discount?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,199 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Did you get a chance to join with the early bird discount?

I did cheers. Signed up a couple of weeks ago :)

If anyone missed out on the early bird offer and feel like they missed out, you can get 25% off using the link below and code "JR25"

£18 for the year / £36 with WhatsApp

https://fantasyfootballhub.co.uk/FPL_Junior/63

• Advertisement

The Hub App will be launching today which is free for members.

With the fixtures announced Ben Crellin’s fixture planner will be available soon. (Attached his fixture spreadsheet).

If you’ve any questions drop me a DM.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

I see there is team reveals from top ranked players offered in the package. Would this not sabotage the top players chances of winning giving they have got a load of people copying their every move?

Pighead wrote: »
    I see there is team reveals from top ranked players offered in the package. Would this not sabotage the top players chances of winning giving they have got a load of people copying their every move?

I assume that might happen but if someone is directly copying them then it might not be possible for the whole season due to price changes. Ie they make an early move with nothing in the bank and reveal it on Saturday then it's impossible to copy.

Not something I'd be willing to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Signed up for the Watsapp one.

Signed up for the Watsapp one.

Nice one! App just launched too but it's having some issues with the huge jump in traffic. It's brilliant to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Nice one! App just launched too but it's having some issues with the huge jump in traffic. It's brilliant to use.

Yeh just checked it out seems to be slow to load as expected with high traffic.

Best of luck with it.

Just to give you guys an update:

If you’re into planners, Ben Crellin’s FPL planner is now available free for members. He used to charge a fee himself but now it’s only available through the hub.

If you’ve any questions about it feel free to drop me a DM/reply here.

Still 25% off for a couple more weeks:

The fixtures tab on the app is very annoying.

Surely one simple click (where it says ‘team’) should allow the user to view the teams alphabetically ?

It’s pretty infuriating having to search for a team.

Hopefully you guys can sort that one out.

klopparama wrote: »
    The fixtures tab on the app is very annoying.

Surely one simple click (where it says ‘team’) should allow the user to view the teams alphabetically ?

It’s pretty infuriating having to search for a team.

Hopefully you guys can sort that one out.

I'll pass it on for you

• Advertisement

Tomorrow is the final day for this offer. Plenty of team reveals going on at the moment on both Sky and FPL.

https://fantasyfootballhub.co.uk/FPL_Junior/65

Advertisement