Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020/21 FSA League One Signup Thread

• 16-08-2020 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, we're back for the seventh annual running of the Boards FSA leagues.

I've just sent out the codes for the league. Please don't post the code here for obvious reasons.

Because of the short turnaround this season, I have allocated the deadline for all signups as 2 September 2020 at 23:59, no exceptions.

Please keep chat to a minimum in here so as to make my admin task that bit simpler. A post with just your team ID will be fine.

Please note: For those new to the forum or these leagues, it is a league that had to be qualified for in the previous FPL season and therefore new entries are not being taken right now. Further details about qualifying for next season will be posted in the coming weeks.

Best of luck to all involved.

Comments

Advertisement