Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chat 2019/20

1131132133134135137»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,752 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I think it’s a very useful idea if it’s someone new hosting a league. People need to be able to trust where there money goes, and with no track record you can’t really have that even for the nicest of posters.

Personally I’d be at the point now where if someone asked me for proof of myself before joining one of my leagues, I’d be asking them not to join my leagues instead, but I would not have had that same right early on in the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

KDB 11.5m

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

stephenl15 wrote: »
    KDB 11.5m

At 11.5 i'll keep him i reckon, he was too consistent last season not to consider it, but depending on how expensive Fernandes is, that could change yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,361 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Salah 12m

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Maybe we should use the 20/21 thread instead for announcing prices folks?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,193 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

stephenl15 wrote: »
    KDB 11.5m
    Salah 12m

Imagine a popular move will have Salah/Mane at the start and a swap to KDB when City begin playing after CL break.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,355 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Aubameyang
    12m
    MiDFIELDER

• Registered Users Posts: 6,554 ✭✭✭jaykay74

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Site is open for registrations. Got team ID 18224. Some people are really quick off the mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Martial 9.0 forward

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I think we need to close this thread as it's causing confusion

Advertisement