Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Travelling to Belfast International Airport

Options
  • 02-08-2020 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭

I need to travel to Belfast International Airport on Saturday for an early morning flight at 0650 Sunday morning.

What are my options?

I know I can get the last Aircoach at 2030 but that gets into Belfast long after the last airport bus goes. How much would a taxi run me?

I understand I will have to hang around the airport for a few hours but I want to minimise this as much as possible.

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,454 ✭✭✭Charles Babbage

A taxi from Belfast would be £40+

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

Go up early the day before and book in to the Maldron at the airport. Have an easy life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

Go up early the day before and book in to the Maldron at the airport. Have an easy life!
    I agree. Booked.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭petronius

Cool you have booked -

I have in the past done the Aircoarch from Dublin, which leaves you in Belfast city - takes about 2 hour, then got the bus from the city, europa to belfast international maybe another 30 mins or so, it is about 10 euro
    Just beware Aircoach have a break in the middle of the night, so you could be waiting in belfast/airport hour or 2 extra, or be luck that the times just work for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

Thanks all for your help.

I got the 4.30 aircoach which got me into Belfast just before 7. Caught the airport bus almost straight away. Another hour on that. I was glad of the hotel after all that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement