Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Another MSPaint Game Reveal

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,822 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Aw , from start to finish it was brilliant , and a massive thank you Deja for a brilliant reveal !

You must have laughed your socks off running the whole thing !

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Tremendous amount of work you put in Deja. Really appreciate your hosting of this!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

It's been a wonderful, magical journey.

Here's the wall of fame/shame [delete as appropriate]

521824.jpg

521826.jpg

521827.jpg

Jaysis, that thread really went places. From Ibiza to Japan to Craggy Island in the blink of an eye. Well done to all the painters, there's a serious talent up there! As for the describers, it can be certainly said that you also participated :cool:

It wouldn't be the same without the absolutely madcap descriptions! Until the next game :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

quickbeam wrote: »
    I think we need to send Necro for biology lessons to tell the differene between a whiale and a shark though!

The dom/sub thing and how to not continue down that path was more on my mind tbh :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Gru

Well that was just a riot! Loved the whole thing. Thanks so much Deja for all the organising and excellent reveal! Bravo!!!

giphy.gif

And thanks to all who participated for a wild ride :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

Deja that was unreal... So quick as well!!! Thanks for all the effort organising it, some laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Well, in fairness, both sharks and cats are equally hostile and vicious (sorry, Seph!) so that was a perfectly logical progression.
    I do think fixXxer’s description needs to be incorporated into explanations of how the game works for new players - it’s just so poetic.

Thank you so much for running and managing this, deja, and to all participants- I’m going to come back to this thread whenever I need a good laugh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,488 ✭✭✭Killinator

Amazing. Well done all
    Thanks for hosting the madness Deja

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

Deja Boo wrote: »
    6G5kwFk.gif

a big Thanks to all, you made it great fun, as always!!!

625269cb5d94ef1bb466c90c8ce00512.gif

Oh wow - there’s a video!

I’m already looking forward to the next one. And can I just say...

Muppet on a stick!!!

(That just hit my funnybone for some reason - am like a child being tickled.)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

SnowyMay wrote:
    (That just hit my funnybone for some reason - am like a child being tickled.)

Like an Elmo being tickled perchance?

:P

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    Like an Elmo being tickled perchance?

:P

Yes. By a catfish. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Voltairey

It's like Chinese Whispers on acid.

Only just caught up on this. Thank you so much deja that was absolutely amazing!!! You put so much work into that!!

For some reason giant mouse turning to enormous hamster had me in stitches! Really really brilliant paintings and descriptions!

Only just caught up on this. Thank you so much deja that was absolutely amazing!!! You put so much work into that!!

For some reason giant mouse turning to enormous hamster had me in stitches! Really really brilliant paintings and descriptions!

“Drunk seductive catfish”. I wasn’t expecting that!

Ok - off to bed soon. If I have weird dreams - I’m blaming the lot of ya!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Great stuff!!!
    I think we've made a new record in this one. The first 4 pics are practically identical!

Cheers booboo

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

twirlagig wrote: »
    You can wait til the reveal is over! :D:D

That reminds me! everyone feathers out! its time to tickle twirlagig! 😼😼😸

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

I properly cried laughing reading through this, trying to stifle my sounds while my wife lay asleep in bed bedside me.

Bravo to everyone involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,430 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Voltairey wrote: »
    It's like Chinese Whispers on acid.
    Whelo79 wrote: »
    I properly cried laughing reading through this, trying to stifle my sounds while my wife lay asleep in bed bedside me.

Bravo to everyone involved.

The painters and describers are the best! :D
    I hope you both join in the fun, whenever another round starts :)

also... mspainters would make the best avatars ! :D
    (and describers, their undertitles!)

jltKrAS.jpg

Dibs on Pretzill's winky shark!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

4WLjOD0.jpg

S1ippy's Giant Mouse for me :D

• Advertisement

^ those eyes! :D

Advertisement