Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mountain Between Us

• 29-07-2020 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,848 ✭✭✭✭

No previous thread?

Watching this on RTE now but I have to ask because something is seriously annoying me:
    Did they hit something to make them crash or did the tail of the plane just fly off by itself in the air like it seemed it did? All while the pilot was having a stroke aswell? A bit wacky no?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lab man

Thargor wrote: »
    No previous thread?

Watching this on RTE now but I have to ask because something is seriously annoying me:
    Did they hit something to make them crash or did the tail of the plane just fly off by itself in the air like it seemed it did? All while the pilot was having a stroke aswell? A bit wacky no?

They were trying to save the pilot instead of pulling up out of the mountains but the storm was above and in front of them

• Registered Users Posts: 17,848 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

lab man wrote: »
    They were trying to save the pilot instead of pulling up out of the mountains but the storm was above and in front of them
    I know but it looked like the tail just popped off by itself? Seemed a bit odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,386 ✭✭✭JoeA3

I watched the crash sequence. The tail struck rocks, plane clipped the top of a mountain peak.

Advertisement