Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bipod

• 28-07-2020 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Just wondering what’s the best bipod to get for a .22 and where to buy one thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Asus1

Just wondering what’s the best bipod to get for a .22 and where to buy one thanks

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172417722590

Ive that one at least 2 years.Had it shipped via address pal.I first bought the 6-9 but it was way to low for hunting once a bit of grass grew.Wipe it down after every outing with an oily rag and you'll get years out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 shligoboyzz

Thanks should I go for the 9-13 so

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Asus1

Thanks should I go for the 9-13 so

Depends what your going to do.If shooting at a club i would say the smaller 6-9 would do if hunting id go with the 9-13 or if your a large fella in the gut area maybe even 13-24.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Have one on sale here

• Registered Users Posts: 7 shligoboyzz

Have one on sale here

Thanks but I sorted one already

• Advertisement
Advertisement