Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 2 2019/2020

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

I’m just ahead of you but on same points
    Relegated as well
    Wasted BB on week 38 and still have free hit
    Don’t know if I can face the qualifying league again
    Might give it a miss next season

And also - who’s gonna do the weekly scores for league 2 next year !!

Bottom 7 were separated by 5 points so it was going to be some dogfight to stay up. Can't see me being in the qualifying league, it is so hard to get out of it. I had to finish in the top 3k the year I qualified for the league!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Ok folks, the decision has been made to end the season with regard to the FSA Leagues.

Congrats to Shanotheslayer on winning League Two this season and to greedygoblin and sheroman01 on their promotions.

Please note: If anyone doesn't have an interest in carrying on in this next season, can you please let me know asap. This will make it easier for me to pass the spots down now rather than having lots of spots to fill up after the deadline.

As the Qualifying League is still in progress, I will update the 20 teams who've qualified for League Two next season when the PL season has finished.

Congrats to SJIII on winning the ultra-competitive Qualifying League and to WD_Raceway and Green&Red on their promotions.

Commiserations to those who were relegated.

So here are the 20 teams who have qualified for next season's League Two.

Karma25
    The Neon Knight
    Neoulous
    yozico
    The Megaphone
    kennyb3
    Cartman78
    jay0109
    unkymo
    cdev
    tailgunner
    Copper_pipe
    FastFullBack
    ClockEnd1886
    Missing Links
    supasoumi99
    Johny Cage
    SJIII
    WD_Raceway
    Green&Red

The next in line to go up if spaces arise are:
    loadwire
    mectavba
    siblers
    MarkSRFC21
    Colking
    Ros1234
    The Dench
    dr.kenneth noisewater
    SlickRic
    mailrewop
    tony1980
    Mr_Roger_Bongos
    Shedite27
    SEORG

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭slimshady007

Is the waiting queue based on those who finished lower than 20th on the FSA Qualifying League?

I finished between 20th-30th in that league so thought I'd be on that list. Apologies if it's based on something else

Is the waiting queue based on those who finished lower than 20th on the FSA Qualifying League?

I finished between 20th-30th in that league so thought I'd be on that list. Apologies if it's based on something else

The waiting queue is based on those who finished 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and so on down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 250 ✭✭SeamusAFA

Woo Hoo.

That is all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Is it FSA league 1 after this or is it a different name?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,235 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Is it FSA league 1 after this or is it a different name?

League 1, Championship then Premiership.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

There was an existing FSA league 2, so 17 of those retain their status, three are relegated. Those three are filled automatically and as others drop out the qualifying league’s 4th, 5th, 6th etc get the call up.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭slimshady007

The waiting queue is based on those who finished 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and so on down.

Thanks, sorry yea that makes sense now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Well done to those who got promoted!

Managed to make the waiting list - How are people notified to take up the slots?

And i never really got to the bottom of this - Is the league qualification all for pride or is there money involved at some stage? :p

Well done to those who got promoted!

Managed to make the waiting list - How are people notified to take up the slots?

And i never really got to the bottom of this - Is the league qualification all for pride or is there money involved at some stage? :p

People are notified through pm. Therefore it’s in everyone who is involved’s best interest to be active on Boards close to the start of the new season (about a week beforehand). Otherwise people run the risk of missing out on getting a spot in the higher league through attrition.

And this is all for pride. No money is involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 SJIII

Really looking forward to getting stuck into this league, delighted to get into it!

SJIII wrote: »
    Really looking forward to getting stuck into this league, delighted to get into it!

Good stuff. Hope you enjoy the competition.

People are notified through pm. Therefore it’s in everyone who is involved’s best interest to be active on Boards close to the start of the new season (about a week beforehand). Otherwise people run the risk of missing out on getting a spot in the higher league through attrition.

And this is all for pride. No money is involved.

Just to highlight the above, I missed out on promotion to the Championship a couple of years ago as I normally go away around that time of year. I was relegated soon after and it happened to me again this season because I'm an idiot and set my alarm for midnight on the wrong day, meaning I missed promotion to League 1. I finished bottom of league 2 and have been booted into the qualifying league :o

Well done to all involved in running this, raging I'm gone and hope to be back.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

$hifty wrote: »
    Just to highlight the above, I missed out on promotion to the Championship a couple of years ago as I normally go away around that time of year. I was relegated soon after and it happened to me again this season because I'm an idiot and set my alarm for midnight on the wrong day, meaning I missed promotion to League 1. I finished bottom of league 2 and have been booted into the qualifying league :o

I just have the lyrics of '' Hello Darkness my old friend'' stuck in my head reading that :pac:

Ah, 'tis my own fault.

Once is bad enough but two in three years is inexcusable. More like Tommy Tiernan in Father Ted than Simon and Garfunkel.

$hifty wrote: »

Well done to all involved in running this, raging I'm gone and hope to be back.

Just to clarify the highlighted part is just for those who are in the Qualifying League.

Those in the FSA leagues should try their best to be active on Boards from the middle of August onwards as that is when the FPL site is likely to go live again.

Advertisement