Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW 37+ - The Longest Night

1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

66 for the GW leaving me 80ahead in mini league.

Will go -8 now to cover Sterling and Auba possible TC damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    66 for the GW leaving me 80ahead in mini league.

Will go -8 now to cover Sterling and Auba possible TC damage.

You are 80 ahead there really isnt a need to cover :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

61 sees a 5th red arrow in a row since my WC. Chances of my highest ever finish are gone.

Back down to 1,748, which is lower than I was at restart. With all the FHs to be played I’m expecting another significant drop to finish the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Ended up on 67(-4) with a whopping 37 points coming from my 3 defenders and keeper. Fernandes and Rashford the only two who didn’t get a return. Well, they did return in the shape of a yellow card each.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

You are 80 ahead there really isnt a need to cover :)

I know but wary of TC main rival still has. Sterling or Auba could do damage on a TC (long shots I know but possible none the less)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭KBurke85

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    I know but wary of TC main rival still has. Sterling or Auba could do damage on a TC (long shots I know but possible none the less)

I think Pep said he was gonna use pretty much his full squad over the last two games. I'd say there's a strong chance Sterling is benched given he started midweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

SlickRic wrote: »
    This game is mad.

It's felt like I haven't had a good week in weeks. Now, I'm down from pre-lockdown levels of 10k, but I genuinely thought I'd be far worse than the 36k I'm at.

I mean I had a couple of 20 and 30 point weeks where others had 70s and 80s.

Its not where I aimed for at the start of the season, but its actually respectable enough.

Yeah it's a strange one, I feel like I'm making some big mistakes here the last couple of weeks (e.g. not having Sterling) and am still somehow staying inside the top 5k.

Last season I had a shocker (190k) and felt like I wasn't doing much wrong for the most part from what I remember!

Goalfest in Chelsea-Liverpool saved my week, an okayish 69 points (-4). I'm too far away from those ahead of me to catch up in some leagues. Some great late surges from El Tel and a couple of others - hats off.

Some leagues wrapped up. Others where I'm hanging on to a lead or hanging on to the money-places. So it will be a conservative play for me in the last week rather than a differential punt. I would definitely end the game now if I could.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

78 and at 20k. In the hunt in a few paid leagues which will make last day interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,222 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

85 (-4) on BB. Green arrow to 446k my highest this season.Bruno captain fail. Still plssed over Saiss no show, took a hit to get him in for Aurier. 10 point swing and the rest
    However that's FFL. Still HEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭COH

60... 3rd red arrow in 4 weeks and down to 32k.

unHEWT!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭sheroman01

67 (-4). TAA (c) was a nice way to end what felt like an average gw. Dropped a bit to 70k though. Beating last year's 26k will be near impossible with no chips left.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,585 ✭✭✭Cartman78

63 points and another 4K drop in OR to 32K.

I've started drafting my concession speeches for the various leagues I'm in.

It's been a very damaging few gameweeks....I was briefly flirting with the prize money places in the main FSA league but have floundered since.

Advertisement