Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stiegl beer - Brewed in Salzberg, Austria. Cant find anywhere in Dublin!

• 28-04-2012 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭

stiegl-0.5-fljpu.jpg

Was in Austria over Christmas and LOVED this beer, but cant find it anywhere in Dublin

It's brewed in Salzburg, Austria. Have tried Devanies in Dundrum and Redmonds in Ranelagh and The Bottle Shop on Manor Street but no luck

Anyone seen or heard of it around Dublin or surrounding areas? Off-license or pub :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

The city (Mozart's birthplace) is called Salzburg, actually. Check this link and click on the white arrow beside Dublin to find an address and phone number.

http://www.stiegl.at/en/stieglat/card/europa/

Bitte schon!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Ellis Dee wrote: »
    The city (Mozart's birthplace) is called Salzburg, actually. Check this link and click on the white arrow beside Dublin to find an address and phone number.

http://www.stiegl.at/en/stieglat/card/europa/

Bitte schon!:)

Thanks, turns out it's Shanahans that stock it. Will give them a call later, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Old thread I know but searching for reviews brought me here

Picked up a few bottles in the carpenter off licence I'm Dublin 15. Very nice I have to say

• Registered Users Posts: 36 cocobean

We were supposed to arrive in Austria yesterday for our Summer holiday. Can anyone help me to compensate my disappointment by letting me know if anywhere in Dublin/ North Kildare stocks this yummy beer?

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭ciara1052

cocobean wrote: »
    We were supposed to arrive in Austria yesterday for our Summer holiday. Can anyone help me to compensate my disappointment by letting me know if anywhere in Dublin/ North Kildare stocks this yummy beer?

This place stocks that brand:
    https://craftcentral.ie/products/stiegl-goldbrau-helles-lager-500ml-can-5-abv?variant=32147442335779

They charge 5e for delivery or you can collect from them - I think they're in Dublin 2 (I always get delivery)

• Advertisement

ciara1052 wrote: »
    This place stocks that brand:
    https://craftcentral.ie/products/stiegl-goldbrau-helles-lager-500ml-can-5-abv?variant=32147442335779

They charge 5e for delivery or you can collect from them - I think they're in Dublin 2 (I always get delivery)

Delivery sounds perfect. I might take a spin into town later just to tide us over but delivery in the future sounds like a great plan.

Thanks a million Ciara.

Pröst

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

Delivery sounds perfect. I might take a spin into town later just to tide us over but delivery in the future sounds like a great plan.

Thanks a million Ciara.

Pröst

Their shop is a few doors up from The Hairy Lemon, it’s called Stephen’s Street Newsagent... I almost walked by it the first time but they are fantastic to deal with and with an amazing beer selection.

Thanks guys. Happy to come back to let ye know that Craft Central, beside the Hairy Lemon delivered yesterday for the princely sum of 5euro. The holiday to Austria may be cancelled but the beer can ease the pain a bit.

Prost!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

Stephen Street News have an excellent selection, including Stiegl. I've also found Stiegl Grapefruit Radler in McHughs Off-licences in Artane and Kilbarrack. Delicious lighr summer beer!

Stephen Street News have an excellent selection, including Stiegl. I've also found Stiegl Grapefruit Radler in McHughs Off-licences in Artane and Kilbarrack. Delicious lighr summer beer!

Yes, we got a selection of Radler & beer. All we need is sunshine!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

Dünnes in naas have this. 4 for a tenner I think. I do drink the Alkoholfrei Version

Advertisement