Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moar MS Paint Reveal

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

uncanny!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Excellent Tusk! The jogger is very cool -

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

So we started with

eJqTxWp.jpg?1

which by the half-way point became this:

qwujSAt.jpg

and ended with this:

mCTZpWJ.png

Which was all made possible by all the links in between :D

Bloody brilliant AND we set a new record I think, of zero fatalities!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,355 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

...with a 666 pope exorcism in between! :D

Brilliant all, and thanks Ecto!!!! Excellent paint game!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Thank you all so much for playing again. I hope you guys had at least half as much of a laugh as I did.

• Advertisement

And the preacher still had his arms up praising the Lord! :D

Both pictures have a crowd of people and the colours green and blue. Perfecto!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

That was fantastic. Another great show Ecto, really enjoyed that.

Thanks Ecto. Brilliant as always!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,544 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Thanks a mill Ecto, entertaining as always :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Thank you all so much for playing again. I hope you guys had at least half as much of a laugh as I did.

Thank you Ecto for running it, was so much fun from start to finish! :D
    Love these threads :)
    Hope your laptop will live to see another day :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

That was a lot of fun - I can't believe nobody was killed - but I'm happy that was the case and I'm not a bit superstitious about how religion triumped in the park - where no-one except a lone jogger observed social distancing. :D
    Thanks Ecto and all you great artists, and arty describers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭aaronjennings

Fantastic job everyone, especially all the drawers

Thanks for the running of it, Ecto :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,811 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

B3lvLvs.png

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47a27a5cc4d11de4a7986cd5c975784d3d6077dbae&rid=200.webp

wQRYczi.png

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

I am pmsl here, what an effort by everyone. BuileBeag, credit where it's due, you were absolutely bang on in the description!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭Killinator

Well done Ecto, good painting/description everyone

Pfft. No parachutists, no dead people, nothing set on fire. You call that an MS Paint game?! :pac:

Well done everyone on the fantastic paintings, never ceases to amaze me how much skill is out there on this forum. Many thanks Ecto for running.

Also it's thanks to this thread I now know that the thing in Phoenix Park is called the Wellington Testimonial; if I was painting and given the words Wellington Monument, you would have ended up with a (very poorly drawn) statue of a giant wellington boot!

Oh no :o ... It wasn't six men on x's, that was supposed to be my interpretation of people standing on x's to be socially distant.

*Note to self*: Be much much more descriptive if doing this in the future.

Some of these are paintings are making my attempt look bad, I should have looked in the previous thread to see the standard of painters :pac:

Oops. My bad. :o Social distancing really should have crossed my mind, given how topical it is now.....but "standing on X's" led to "sassy anthropomorphised 6's" so I think it worked out for the best!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭davetherave

Well done all, thanks Ecto. Very enjoyable

• Registered Users Posts: 21,779 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Had to miss the reveal , but lordie , that was brilliant folks , thanks Ecto , love these threads !

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

A belated thank you for the thread!. You should enter the first and last pictures as a "spot the difference" competition somewhere - I cannot tell the difference between them at all.

And so sorry for the sassy anthropomorphised sixes, but given that my first attempt to describe it was "angry stick figure BeeGees in concert", ya know....maybe it was more accurate? Thanks again, Ecto!

Advertisement