Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

EV vs PHEV - we spend 99% of our time in and around Dublin

1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,199 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Pulled the trigger and put a holding deposit down for a e208 this morning with delivery the start of July.

Thanks for all the advice and tips. While it won't be the car for everyone it ticked more boxes for us given our circumstances, the distances we will drive etc... the leaf was a very close 2nd.

Now off to sort a home charger over on that thread and what was posted earlier :)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 7,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭liamog

Well wear, which colour are you planning on going for?

liamog wrote: »
    Well wear, which colour are you planning on going for?

'Faro yellow' is the standard 'free' colour but giving that a miss...

We've always had black/dark coloured cars and there's a blue and then dark red to choose from.

Going for blue.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,755 Mod ✭✭✭✭graememk

'Faro yellow' is the standard 'free' colour but giving that a miss...

We've always had black/dark coloured cars and there's a blue and then dark red to choose from.

Going for blue.

Oh I like that colour

Collected our new e208 today:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 7,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭liamog

Well wear, you'll have to post a review in a couple of weeks when you've figured out all the quirks!

Well wear, you'll have to post a review in a couple of weeks when you've figured out all the quirks!

Cheers, getting used to driving an automatic :)

About two years into owning our Ioniq we test drove an ICE Kona to get a feel for the car, my wife completely forgot how to start a manual. I've only have an automatic licence so wouldn't have the foggiest :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭markpb

About two years into owning our Ioniq we test drove an ICE Kona to get a feel for the car, my wife completely forgot how to start a manual. I've only have an automatic licence so wouldn't have the foggiest :D

Imagine the embarrassment if it forgot to fill it up with petrol :)

Advertisement