Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 33+ Captain?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,601 ✭✭✭✭CSF

km79 wrote: »
    Palace were also watertight before they went to Anfield

Not so much in the underlying stats they weren’t though. They’ve been heavily in the ‘goals more imminent than they’re actually arriving’ throughout the season though.

Only Sheff United and Newcastle have outperformed their expected goals conceded by more than Palace.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Pay safe and Fernandes or gamble with Martial...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Pay safe and Fernandes or gamble with Martial...

Law of dimishing returns suggests martial is the better option .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭thomasm

Have TC and looking at Salah. Not sure many better options will arise

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

thomasm wrote: »
    Have TC and looking at Salah. Not sure many better options will arise

In theory, should be straight forward.... Liverpool on the back of a defeat, villa seeking points for survival, salah chasing golden boot, league already secured.... there’s an outside chance Liverpool will have their foot off the pedal and villa may well get a draw or victory (I doubt it but at this time of the season teams with heart can pull it off).

I have salah, mane and TAA captaincy currently on salah, given his recent blank I’m hopeful he will look to get back on track.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭howareyakid

Thinking of changing from Rashford to Mané. He’s returned in almost every home game this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭howareyakid

Thinking of changing from Rashford to Mané. He’s returned in almost every home game this season.

Stuck with Rashford. I’ll be kicking myself in Mané outscores him but that’s FPL!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,601 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Ended up going with Martial. Just couldn’t get myself around that Bournemouth performance against Newcastle and heard a good point made that both Pogba and Fernandes playing in the areas behind the striker might mean split creativity for them, but increased creativity for Martial.

Naturally with me trying to play it smart, United get more penalties or Maguire finally gets that corner goal he’s been threatening.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

Salah

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Markx

Fernandes mainly on the basis that United players were the only contenders with more rest than their opponents

• Advertisement

km79 wrote: »
    Palace were also watertight before they went to Anfield

How many injuries had the again? And they lost the only player they had that can bring the ball up the pitch in zaha

Advertisement