Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Antepost Football Betting 2019/20

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭langer91

If we get to the end of the season. Presume outright bets will be refunded if you know what intervenes...

Yup good point, becoming an increasing worry as the days go by unfortunately. Also have a few antepost bets for cheltenham which is looking likely to be cancelled too.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,979 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

If we get to the end of the season. Presume outright bets will be refunded if you know what intervenes...

Looks like I'll be finding out soon enough if my presumption was reliable. Although I suppose it's still theoretically possible the season could be suspended and resumed in a month's time...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

If the season isn't completed would all season long bets be voided?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

If the season isn't completed would all season long bets be voided?

I don't think anyone can give that answer. A decision will have to be made by prem league chiefs.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,962 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Bet365 settling bets at present for match bets and Top 5/6/7 finishes. I've had some voids and some winners. Praying for a void on Wrexham Top 7!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Bet365 settling bets at present for match bets and Top 5/6/7 finishes. I've had some voids and some winners. Praying for a void on Wrexham Top 7!

Same as that ,got an email earlier on.Need a few voids as well .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭markc91

Got a void on Mansfield top 7 👌

• Registered Users Posts: 17,962 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

markc91 wrote: »
    Got a void on Mansfield top 7 ��

Shrewd :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,046 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

markc91 wrote: »
    Got a void on Mansfield top 7 ��

PP have Mansfield down as a loser for me. You're lucky!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭markc91

Was on 365 they'll probably change it cause they had Pompey top 6 as a winner

• Advertisement

Presume if Wigan are relegated due to being docked points, bookies will pay out as if they went down the normal way...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Presume if Wigan are relegated due to being docked points, bookies will pay out as if they went down the normal way...

They aren't going down based on the deduction. if they are relegated, the points deduction doesn't kick in until next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭spurshero

yabadabado wrote: »
    They aren't going down based on the deduction. if they are relegated, the points deduction doesn't kick in until next year.

Unless they finish 13 clear if the relegation zone there going down. If they do finish 13 or more clear a d stay up they start next season on minus 12 . At least that’s my understanding .

spurshero wrote: »
    Unless they finish 13 clear if the relegation zone there going down. that’s my understanding .

Mine too. I'm just checking if it would have any impact on bet payouts, I'm assuming it won't...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭spurshero

Mine too. I'm just checking if it would have any impact on bet payouts, I'm assuming it won't...

Have u backed them to get relegated . If so u will have to get paid . How they go down is immaterial

spurshero wrote: »
    Have u backed them to get relegated . If so u will have to get paid . How they go down is immaterial

I'm on Hull, but obviously there's a chance Wigan could push them out of the bottom three if this deduction stands...

Well this is my only realistic prospect from my extensive antepost stable, as mentioned above Wigan points deduction could still kibosh it though
    M
    Relegation: Hull

Still holding out a faint hope for this one though, the man himself seems to be doing his level best to make it happen
    Winner/Top Goalscorer: Liverpool/Salah

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,273 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Season over!

New thread can be found here....

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058105393

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement