Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hse Clerical Officer campaign 2020

• 23-06-2020 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Anybody called for interview this week for the HSE Clerical grade III Campaign?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

When and where do these be advertised??? I have been keeping an eye out for this and never seen it.. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Green farmer

job seeker wrote: »
    When and where do these be advertised??? I have been keeping an eye out for this and never seen it.. :confused:

+1 never saw it either

+1 never saw it either

It sucks! I really want to put my name forward for future competitions.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭daffodill50

Hse jobs are posted here, you can sign up to get alerts too

https://www.hse.ie/eng/staff/jobs/

Hse jobs are posted here, you can sign up to get alerts too

https://www.hse.ie/eng/staff/jobs/

Thanks, although I have been keeping an eye on the HSE website. I never came across the national Clerical Officer campaign though for this yesr. I Must have just missed it! :rolleyes: Thanks anyways..

EDIT:

found this, but it looks like a Dublin campaign..

https://www.jobalert.ie/job/clerical-officer-health-service-executive-6

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Wonglea27

job seeker wrote: »
    HSE website, although I wouldn't be great at checking but I have a family member who let's me know when things pop up!

The Civil service campaign seems to be advertised alot more then the HSE, did you apply for that? On public Jobs.

I did but think it will be slow and my OOM for Dublin was in the 900's so I won't hold up much hope for that!

Wonglea27 wrote: »
    HSE website, although I wouldn't be great at checking but I have a family member who let's me know when things pop up!

The Civil service campaign seems to be advertised alot more then the HSE, did you apply for that? On public Jobs.

I did but think it will be slow and my OOM for Dublin was in the 900's so I won't hold up much hope for that!

Yeah, I apply for the Civil service too. My OOM is quite high as well. Anyway the best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Daychon88

Just checking if anyone has been offered a permanent position yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Wonglea27

Daychon88 wrote: »
    Just checking if anyone has been offered a permanent position yet ?

Nothing yet, expressed interest for 2 positions, I am in the 40's oom so I presume the few before me have received formal offers in the last week.
    Received Another batch of expressions of interest yesterday evening but majority are temp I think 2 are permanent.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Daychon88

Wonglea27 wrote: »
    Nothing yet, expressed interest for 2 positions, I am in the 40's oom so I presume the few before me have received formal offers in the last week.
    Received Another batch of expressions of interest yesterday evening but majority are temp I think 2 are permanent.

Yes I got the exact same.. I heard they tend to fill a lot of the temp roles first and have spoken to a few people who have accepted temp roles. Hopefully there’s more permanent roles on the way..
    I wonder at the fact there was a new list sent yesterday had the first batch of jobs been filled

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 ash20

Hello I applied for the Clerical Officer, Grade III based in manorhamilton in December 2020. I have an interview next week. I’m wondering what will I be asked in the interviews and have anyone for any advice? The interview is online. I want to be fully prepared for any question so any advice is really appreciated.

Also wondering are people still being offered places from 2017? I applied for this role in dec 2020 so is 2017 expired or does it expire only for certain areas of the country? All a little confusing.

Advertisement