Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ardee coach trim will be ADL's sole official service and accident repair agent

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

Great news that they're still obivously planning on getting the new hybrids delivered despite the situation. Can't wait to see what routes will get them will make a nice break from Volvo products too. Must be the first large order of non Volvo double deckers since the RHs of course there were the DTs but there were only 10 of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭ITV2

I heard the 46A in D'Brook.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

ITV2 wrote: »
    I heard the 46A in D'Brook.

I think the 24 hour routes would be a good place for them as the fuel efficency of the hybrids would keep running costs down overnight

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 11,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭devnull

ax586 wrote: »

Volvo will be quite pleased I would have thought with the fact that ADL have chosen not to invest in setting up their own dealer network in Ireland and instead chosen to save money by contracting the operation out.

Advertisement