Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

1312313314315316318»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,410 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

If you haven’t gotten Zlatan yet you’re gonna love him. His shooting is exquisite and he has pace to burn as well.
    I need to get him and Bobby in together somehow.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,365 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Prime Icon number 7

YQIwcaD.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Blazer wrote: »
    If you haven’t gotten Zlatan yet you’re gonna love him. His shooting is exquisite and he has pace to burn as well.

I’m 3 wins off him. Planning to pair him up top with Ronaldo and move Dybala to CAM and then see if I have enough coins or hit some high rated players in packs to be able to do Ericksen as well

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Saw this on reddit, 52 prime icon packs.

Weight is so bad, afraid to let us get decent cards even at this stage

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/hhiwzh/15_million_coins_52_prime_icon_packs_results/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Just for kicks. Zlatan with 8 goals in 2 games against opponents of similiar skill.
    5 goals in one game using below formation.
    I’m tempted to do Sarr now to slot him in at CB but then Diaby wouldn’t get in.

64-B3-EB54-9-BE5-4-A5-B-96-E9-967-AF555698-B.png

• Advertisement

48 hours now since leverkusen won and still no Diaby upgrade.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    48 hours now since leverkusen won and still no Diaby upgrade.

Ah Jesus man it was the weekend :)
    Will be done tonight I’d say.

Ah Jesus man it was the weekend :)
    Will be done tonight I’d say.

Haha, yeah they do like their weekends off :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Got the 91 cyprien from flashback sbc, no complaints there for what went into it, looks a decent card for ligue 1 team.

Same, would’ve been a decent pull once upon a time but not now. Although he’ll be fired into the combine French/PL team while I’m getting the games in for Mendy & Bruno.

Shapeshifters Atal from the party bag yoke.

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Same, would’ve been a decent pull once upon a time but not now. Although he’ll be fired into the combine French/PL team while I’m getting the games in for Mendy & Bruno.

Shapeshifters Atal from the party bag yoke.

I got him as well and he’s a class act.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Unlocked him now, but not sure how to fit him in. Kessie is brilliant though so look to do something there, I guess. Serie A is where I didn't do great with reds though...

Nice cdm for Liverpool fans, imagine if he got the +3 too

Only requires an 83 and 84 team.

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1277648174845493249?s=21

Phil Foden and Fabinho up.
    Summer heat is a great promotion in fairness. But we all know exactly why it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Phil Foden and Fabinho up.
    Summer heat is a great promotion in fairness. But we all know exactly why it is.

Yeah I had **** pack luck playing daily from release until the end of January. Left the game and came back during TOTS and I’m packing good players all of a sudden.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Get in my club, Fabinho. Nice perfect link to Bobby up top.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Has the market gone a bit mad? Just sold a 82 Nacho Fernandez for 5.3k but yesterday I got 5.2k for a 76 French GK from Belgium league

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

This thread is reaching its limit - new thread here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement