Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Headliner kyle walker from party bag sbc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Jesus, Albiol and Bartra are 13-14k each wtf?!? I remember trading with them at 2.4k each

• Registered Users Posts: 17,414 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Summer Heat Firmino please, I beg you.

A 93 Firminho would be bloody awesome.
    He’d be 5*/5* though then?
    Guaranteed 500k pls for his sbc.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Blazer wrote: »
    A 93 Firminho would be bloody awesome.
    He’d be 5*/5* though then?
    Guaranteed 500k pls for his sbc.

At 500k i'd instantly do it hopefully he isn't as expensive as Lucas.

Could he be an objective card like mendy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Really? Almost every second one I’ve done is a board or walkout, got shapeshifter alaba, shapeshifter mbabu, IF patrico, 87 alderweireld and a good few 84’s

The 81+ Double upgrade on the other hand has been atrocious for me, think I got 1 83 and the rest no higher than 82 from 10 or so attempts

I just opened 8 82-88 packs and in order got an 83, 87, 83, 83, 84, 83, 82 and an 86 which was T. Hazard OTW.

Had one 81+ Two player packs and got 82 Wesley TOTW

All in all not a brilliant hit rate. Will do some more. Tonight

• Advertisement

Did the party bag of course and got headliners Naingollan.

cintec wrote: »
    At 500k i'd instantly do it hopefully he isn't as expensive as Lucas.

Could he be an objective card like mendy?

Christ I hope so.
    Actually doubt it. Jovic was sbc and it was ridiculous price for a pretty basic card.
    Firminho will be definitely double

Anyone else find Diaby basically useless?
    He does absolutely nothing for me.
    My rewards are forcing me to go either Serie A (Kessie, Matuidi , Naingollan) or EPL (Jesus, Ndombele, Luiz ).
    I think I’ll have to go EPL for Firminho but I refuse to give up fb Griezeman.
    Bloody card is awesome in the CAM role.

Did the SBC, got 91 Eriksen. Could’ve been worse!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Prime Icon Pack #????

Dutch

CF

OH MY GOD ..........

Dennis Bergkamp

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Burned through some league SBCs and the Conmebal SBCs, and pretty much broken even, so had enough to finish another icon pack for 50k.

Zambrotta.

I'm not having great luck but at this stage in the game, it's quite tempting to pump my last million in and just see how I do over the next three weeks.

I can't see me being able to afford any massive upgrades on what I have anyway.

Why does CL Deli, a 78 rated CB from Belgium, take the "walk out" spot over 86 rated SIF Bergwijn?

Those blue cards, and the Colmebal ones too, are a bane to pack opening. Utterly spoil so many good pulls.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

We're getting TOTW week back tonight, 96 KDB included (won't be available in red picks).

Mr Moon wrote: »
    We're getting TOTW week back tonight, 96 KDB included (won't be available in red picks).

Cool, I have a TOTW pack I’ve been holding on for ages - will probably get someone from the Korean league

Any reason why he wont be available in red picks ?

Any reason why he wont be available in red picks ?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Why does CL Deli, a 78 rated CB from Belgium, take the "walk out" spot over 86 rated SIF Bergwijn?

Those blue cards, and the Colmebal ones too, are a bane to pack opening. Utterly spoil so many good pulls.

Second pack in a row.

68 rated Arce popping up over 86 rated SIF Kolorov

5* WF Bruno coming also!!

They won't be in Red picks as they've already announced what will be in them.

5* WF Bruno coming also!!

YES! AWESOME!

Seems to be a strong chance he's gonna be this week's Mendy (given the SBC will be the Firminho one). Guessing his Winter Refresh card, and upgrade through a few options.

Bouncing.

I'm selling my winter refresh just in case!!

• Advertisement

Gonna hold off on buying KDB for the time being then if a Bruno objective is coming.. interesting to see what kind of objectives we’ll get.

Given their laziness, probably identical ones to Mendy. So PL players and Portuguese players.

Wondering if I should nab a base Ronaldo now to be safe...

Nani should be helpful though. Fairly sure he has 5/5 too, so should double up with Bruno for a tone of objectives,f it’s “score with Portuguese 5/5 players” like Mendy was with French ones.

Given their laziness, probably identical ones to Mendy. So PL players and Portuguese players.

Wondering if I should nab a base Ronaldo now to be safe...

Nani should be helpful though. Fairly sure he has 5/5 too, so should double up with Bruno for a tone of objectives,f it’s “score with Portuguese 5/5 players” like Mendy was with French ones.

I was thinking the same... but more along the lines of TOTS Rafa. Only 100k too.

Yes Bruno objective would be excellent - love his WR card.Hopefully the objectives will be as people have said - I have Ronaldo, Nani and just did the Rashford SBC.

May be a Liga NOS element to it as he spent half the season there but hopefully not as my best player there is Mathieu, lol

I was thinking the same... but more along the lines of TOTS Rafa. Only 100k too.

Bought Bruno’s 87 card , that should cover the Portuguese and league in one swoop.

Man, I’d regret dumping my Acuna cards then :( but still have a few NoS specials left, like Bolaise, and the Gedson that never got his upgrade with Spurs.

I have Nani, Bruno and a Red aRicardo Pierrera. Grabbed bee Ronnie and OTW Felix too, neither of which should be losses. I’ll wait and see the objectives then when they release before buying anyone else.

Nice little upgrade on my otw saint maxim too, he def falls into the “fun to play with” type card which I’ll be using more of over the coming weeks.

Man, I’d regret dumping my Acuna cards then :( but still have a few NoS specials left, like Bolaise, and the Gedson that never got his upgrade with Spurs.

I have Nani, Bruno and a Red aRicardo Pierrera. Grabbed bee Ronnie and OTW Felix too, neither of which should be losses. I’ll wait and see the objectives then when they release before buying anyone else.

The tots rafa appears to be extinct on ps4 now so someone def knows something.

I have moments Eusebio anyway so should be grand :D

Edit: not quite extinct, a couple popping up here and there
    I picked up moments rui costa for 190k too, I remember him being quite ok in the first half of fifa 19 when I used him.

I have red Rafa so sorted on that front.

I wonder if they'll give us one of his cards like Mendy's xmas one? Free winter refresh Bruno anyone?? :D

• Advertisement

94 rated bruno it seems as an objective, that’ll be great, can do that instead of wl again.

https://twitter.com/futdonk/status/1275799743864676352?s=21

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement