Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is trump hiding a serious medical condition?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Not long ago however, some were claiming he couldn't (see video/image).

Guess he'll have to take up jugging 3 glasses live on CNN, in order to silence such random conspiracy theories.
    Just realised old Joe is 77, that's some big age to be running for office.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,060 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Guess he'll have to take up jugging 3 glasses live on CNN, in order to silence such random conspiracy theories..

we have multiple videos of him requiring 2 hands to drink a glass of water. and at least i dont rely on ancient books to cook up a conspiracy theory.

good to see you keep up with current affairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,348 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Guess he'll have to take up jugging 3 glasses live on CNN, in order to silence such random conspiracy theories.

As opposed to the obese 74 year old who had trouble walking down a minor slope :pac:

we have multiple videos of him requiring 2 hands to drink a glass of water. and at least i dont rely on ancient books to cook up a conspiracy theory.
    Or choosing to.
    E.g. If giving folks in the pub a summary of your holiday adventures, you might well grab a pint with two hands, while in full flow about the bungee jump, scuba and croc wrestling adventures.
    good to see you keep up with current affairs.
    77, that's some ago isn't it. 78 actually come November.

Imagine someone in their 80's (2022) in control of the big red button.
    As opposed to the obese 74 year old who had trouble walking down a minor slope :pac:
    Take it no one seen Joe walking out on stage last week? It was like something out of thunderbirds.

If there was strings involved, you'd have to credit the stage hands pulling off such a multi-handed feat, likely suspended from a platform high above :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Why do Americans love voting for really old men ! I know you have to be a certain age to run for president but around Obama’s age is ideal I reckon

• Advertisement

Or choosing to.
    E.g. If giving folks in the pub a summary of your holiday adventures, you might well grab a pint with two hands, while in full flow about the bungee jump, scuba and croc wrestling adventures.

only if i was a geriatric with a serious health condition.

only if i was a geriatric with a serious health condition.
    ..If wearing a suit n' tie, not a good look, even if just plain water.

Hilary must have been the most obese candidate of recent times surely: 5 foot nothing, pear shaped and a couple of episodes of fainting/shaking.

Donny is 1.9meters, above Barry O' and Pence.
    Reckon his youngster Baron will be 9'2" by the time he's finished growing.

Anyway looks like this thread has lost the run of itself, if grabbing a glass of water has become the new benchmark of life expectantcy.

..If wearing a suit n' tie, not a good look, even if just plain water.

Hilary must have been the most obese candidate of recent times surely: 5 foot nothing, pear shaped and a couple of episodes of fainting/shaking.

Donny is 1.9meters, above Barry O' and Pence.
    Reckon his youngster Baron will be 9'2" by the time he's finished growing.

Anyway looks like this thread has lost the run of itself, if grabbing a glass of water has become the new benchmark of life expectantcy.

can you try that again? that post makes no sense.

5 more months of this to look forward to, gee whizz.

can you try that again? that post makes no sense.

Get used to it, the Trump zealots smash the keyboards and hope for the best

Think 1000 monkeys - 1000 typewriters but white males and wearing MAGA caps.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Thats the best you got
    He still plays golf and white guys with MAGA hats
    Kingmob needs to set up a workshop teach ye guys the ropes

enno99 wrote: »
    Thats the best you got

Whoop de doop, he plays golf, how many times did he whinge about Obama playing golf?

He's still a morbidly obese man child who is so vain he has to wear fake tan.

What a hero to look up to :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,223 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Thats the best you got

What am I teaching exactly? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    Why do Americans love voting for really old men ! I know you have to be a certain age to run for president but around Obama’s age is ideal I reckon
    The question should be why do Dems and Reps love running OAP candidates. Upper age limit for prez candidates should be 65, about the same as retirement.

Whoop de doop, he plays golf, how many times did he whinge about Obama playing golf?

He's still a morbidly obese man child who is so vain he has to wear fake tan.

What a hero to look up to :pac:

none of which prevents him from doing his job

Makes you wonder why the corrupt Obama /Clintons /Republicans for the most part and the MSM attack him non stop
    Lets conspire to commit treason and remove him from office you know because hes over weight and uses fake tan hahahaha

none of which prevents him from doing his job

Makes you wonder why the corrupt Obama /Clintons /Republicans for the most part and the MSM attack him non stop
    Lets conspire to commit treason and remove him from office you know because hes over weight and uses fake tan hahahaha

Except he doesn't "do his job"

Treason lol, stop watching Hannity, his waffle is frying your brain.

Except he doesn't "do his job"

Treason lol, stop watching Hannity, his waffle is frying your brain.

dont watch him he talks over his guests

So he didn't have a booming economy record job numbers low unemployment for Asian .Black/Hispanic /women before the virus hit ?
    He didn't start any wars did he
    Not bad for someone trying to navigate the swamp getting hampered by Russia hoax and impeachment bull**** lol

So he didn't have a booming economy record job numbers low unemployment for Asian .Black/Hispanic /women before the virus hit ?
    Not bad for someone trying to navigate the swamp getting hampered by Russia hoax and impeachment bull**** lol

He has made America the laughing stock of the world, it will take decades to undo the damage he has done if that's even possible.

Lol.
    Such a hero he is.

He has made America the laughing stock of the world, it will take decades to undo the damage he has done if that's even possible.

Oh I'm sure the snot was running out of their noses with the laughing
    when he made NATO countries pay their dues
    China negotiate a different trade deal Mexico,Canada the same
    Gave US company's incentives to move back I could go on :D

If he gets reelected you think the clowns in Brussels will find it hilarious

lol

• Advertisement

King Mob wrote: »
    Lol.
    Such a hero he is.

Is that it lol

Is that it lol
    Yup. That's it.

Can't really get funnier than someone buying obvious bull**** from an obvious conman.

I assume you believe him being racist is also a fake news hoax.

I personally find it a bit ironic how conspiracy theorists nowadays still look for any and all hints of shadiness going on, but when comes to Trump and all the shady stuff around him, there's no interest.
    We even have people like yourself praising him.

King Mob wrote: »
    Yup. That's it.

Can't really get funnier than someone buying obvious bull**** from an obvious conman.

I assume you believe him being racist is also a fake news hoax.

I personally find it a bit ironic how conspiracy theorists nowadays still look for any and all hints of shadiness going on, but when comes to Trump and all the shady stuff around him, there's no interest.
    We even have people like yourself praising him.

Yet according to Rasmussen poll June 5th 40% likely black voters think he is doing a good job
    Signed First step act that helps blacks for the most part
    funded black colleges long term so they didnt have to turn up with a begging bowl every year like they did with Obama
    Set up opportunity zones in inner cities with high population of blacks headed by a black man Dr Ben Carson
    released a black grandmother from prison she got life for non violent drug offence
    and so on

his grand kids are Jewish so the anti semetic thing is a non runner

Appointed first openly gay ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell later appointed him to head the DNI homophobe hardly

Where he put the fear of god in all the corrupt swamp rats he declassified lots stuff wonder where he will put him next :D
    They couldnt wait to confirm John Ratcliffe who the refused to confirm months earlier
    as to corruption
    investigated by scores of corrupt FBI they found zilch
    Muller testimony before the congress was an eye opener He hadnt a clue about his own investigation
    So yea while hes not killing kids in foreign countries like his predecessors trying to make life better for his country and going after the corrupt Biden, Clintons,and the others I would be inclined to give him a pass for now

Feel free to show evidence of anything you think might persuade me otherwise

But hey hes flawed like us all
    but the hatred is excessive why ?
    There are trillions at stake corruption if rife in the swamp
    lets see how it plays out

• Registered Users Posts: 8,204 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Y

his grand kids are Jewish so the anti semetic thing is a non runner

Not saying he is anti-semetic or otherwise but I wouldnt read too much into that. Reminds me of a work colleague here in England. He is in his early 70s and openly racist- has no problem calling Asians and basically any non white person every racist slur under the sun.

Not surprisingly he is a Tory Brexit voter who buys the Daily Mail.

Guess what? His only child (daughter) is married to an Asian and his two grandchildren are half cast but there you go.

Not saying he is anti-semetic or otherwise but I wouldnt read too much into that. Reminds me of a work colleague here in England. He is in his early 70s and openly racist- has no problem calling Asians and basically any non white person every racist slur under the sun.

Not surprisingly he is a Tory Brexit voter who buys the Daily Mail.

Guess what? His only child (daughter) is married to an Asian and his two grandchildren are half cast but there you go.

Point taken
    But his is pro Israel which is not something I entirely agree with
    but as i said let see what happens
    if he can bring peace about its a good thing for all involved

Point taken

yeah trump is well known for bringing peace and goodwill wherever he goes

• Registered Users Posts: 21,224 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Don't your lot learn from anything?
    This sort of condescending crap is the reason Trump won last time (#proud_deplorable anyone?) and nothing has changed.

(Yours sincerely, straight white male with maga hat)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,204 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Point taken

Donald Trump does not give a crap about anyone or anything except Donald Trump and brand Donald Trump Inc.

I don't believe he is pro or anti anything. He has zero ideological convictions. An empty vessel that plays to the lowest common denominator. Desperate for attention. The US carries on regardless of who is in office and in spite of DT not because of him.

The more I see and hear of him the more uninteresting he becomes. I consider him a very uninteresting self-absorbed vacuous bore. Of course that is from a considerable distance.

He will die a sad lonely and empty old man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

The last two American presidents killed millions of civilians in the middle East spent trillions on wars under very shady reasons.
    There is videos online of obama Biden and hillary saying they all are against gay marriage.

Yet all the monstrous hatred is for Donald trump who has done sweet F.A. in comparison.

Im nearly sure that in decades to come files will come out of an experiment of mass brainwashing through media when it comes to this because people have lost their ability to think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭mouldybiscuits

Point taken

I don't think the US president has as much authority as people think. There must be a lot of people behind the scenes controlling US actions. Supporting Israel seems to be on every US president's agenda along with destabilizing and overthrowing governments in oil rich countries. If the president really had authority surely there would be one who chooses to end war. I think both Trump and Biden are figureheads to make the public believe they have a choice in how their country is ran.

Advertisement