Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortnite

• 31-05-2020 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Keep getting told i'm to old to play Fortnite. LOL, is there an Overs group on here for Fortnite players?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭Doodah7

I'm over 50 with over 100 solo wins (on Switch). You are never too old!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Peronally I'm not a fan in any way of Fortnite, but age really shouldn't come into the equation. Being an older gamer should give you more rep IMHO, as older gamers we have seen it all - we've seen the progression of video games from Pac-Man to Pokemon :D and everything in between. WHo is it that's telling you that you're too old?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭woody71

Nice, i only have 22 solo, 50 duo and 85 sqd.

Doodah7 wrote: »
    I'm over 50 with over 100 solo wins (on Switch). You are never too old!!
    I only have 22 solo, don't know how many 2nd's lost count.

Peronally I'm not a fan in any way of Fortnite, but age really shouldn't come into the equation. Being an older gamer should give you more rep IMHO, as older gamers we have seen it all - we've seen the progression of video games from Pac-Man to Pokemon :D and everything in between. WHo is it that's telling you that you're too old?
    Little ****s, LOL,

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I play Fortnite regularly. I'm not over 50 but I am over 40. I play with friends of a similar age. Happy to play with you folks.

My PS username is: TheFaceman101

Epic Username: ImprovNeil

faceman wrote: »
    I play Fortnite regularly. I'm not over 50 but I am over 40. I play with friends of a similar age. Happy to play with you folks.

Nice one, i'll add you when new season updates

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Qwerty Dub

faceman wrote: »

Added by D8W3

I play with my nephew, it's the only way he will open up to me and I like to keep an eye on him. :)

therealruairi on Epic.

grumpyOldBot is mine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭GOOSEPAUL

Over 40 and like playing it. Enjoy playing with my son and nephew. Would be good to jump into a few games with people of a similar age.

Epic Name is GOOSEPAUL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Hi

Advertisement