Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What Gumbo Got Next....

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,646 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

that looks class

well wear :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

A quick wash yesterday evening. Will give it a good clean once time allows.

516505.jpeg

516506.jpeg

516507.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭DM1983

Gumbo wrote: »
    Were you interested?
    Are you still looking for an i3?

Keeping an eye out alright. Just remembered that you had complete spec I wanted. Your sale gives me an idea where 2nd hand prices are. Holding firmer that I would like is the answer!

Congrats on the S by the way. Beautiful car.

DM1983 wrote: »
    Keeping an eye out alright. Just remembered that you had complete spec I wanted. Your sale gives me an idea where 2nd hand prices are. Holding firmer that I would like is the answer!

Congrats on the S by the way. Beautiful car.

My car is for sale in a dealers in Kerry. He has it up for €19,995 so I’m sure there’s a deal to be had.

Do you want his details.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,702 ✭✭✭✭unkel

That's a lot of car for, what, probably 19k cash?

• Advertisement

unkel wrote: »
    That's a lot of car for, what, probably 19k cash?

I would say so.
    Dealer car, still under BMW battery warranty and its a genuine clean example with close to top spec possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Congrats, well wear. Lovely looking car!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,008 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

I do lots of Motorway miles which make the M3 very attractive with AP.
    We'll see, the big attraction for me is Auto Pilot.
    Don't get too excited about that. I mostly use AP to keep me around the speed limit. If there's any traffic it's irritatingly jerky, not enough to turn it off but it's no match for a smooth, experienced driver.

Lovely car Gumbo!

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭DM1983

Gumbo wrote: »
    My car is for sale in a dealers in Kerry. He has it up for €19,995 so I’m sure there’s a deal to be had.

Do you want his details.

Sure PM the details and I'll mull it over. I'm not really in a position to move at the moment unless it's a ridiculous deal. Hoping to be able to unlock the free BIK in work later this year so that would put M3 into my price range.

You didn't want to sell privately? Covid related or just the general hassle with private sales?

Lumen wrote: »
    Don't get too excited about that. I mostly use AP to keep me around the speed limit. If there's any traffic it's irritatingly jerky, not enough to turn it off but it's no match for a smooth, experienced driver.

Lovely car Gumbo!

Yeah I've seen some videos now and you have to use extra brain power to supervise the car, seems rather stressful.

But, it's improving all the time.

• Advertisement

DM1983 wrote: »
    Sure PM the details and I'll mull it over. I'm not really in a position to move at the moment unless it's a ridiculous deal. Hoping to be able to unlock the free BIK in work later this year so that would put M3 into my price range.

You didn't want to sell privately? Covid related or just the general hassle with private sales?

Financially done better by trading believe it or not.

Advertisement