Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Things you miss in Waterford

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,407 ✭✭✭Wailin

dugger wrote: »
    Watching world title kickboxig fights in metroland and breens, the lemon drop baitin fella's for sport, and Mags dermody she was an animal

Hahahaha yeah, aul mags.....remember Square Clare???? Made Mags Dermody look like Jennifer Anniston.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kady69

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    The 'Chinese' Chip van at Bridget's shop in Ferrybank.
    I remember that so well, we would be in the Briar Rose on the weekend where the legendary Eddie Coady played regularly, and hit the Chinese on way home from pub. He used to be outside breens every weekend as well, a mini special and spring roll, Delicious.

kady69 wrote: »
    I remember that so well, we would be in the Briar Rose on the weekend where the legendary Eddie Coady played regularly, and hit the Chinese on way home from pub. He used to be outside breens every weekend as well, a mini special and spring roll, Delicious.
    Fat Sam's, Cassidy's on Michael St, Chuck Wagon, Gold Crust, nothing like the piping hot Blaa and cold bottle of Milk,oh the bottle of Milk with the little bit of cream on the top, used to fight over it with my sisters. The smell of the hops out of the Brewery early in the morning back in the 70s.

Guramoogah wrote: »
    I asked this question in another thread but I got no response:

Whatever happened to that cottage with the lovely murals in Rockenham, Ferrybank, across the road from the graveyard?
    That house was knocked down over 20 year's ago. Iused to walk past it everyday going to school, twas a pity it was torn down.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Kilkennyguy5

The Roxy on a saturday night....The Bok upstairs and in TH Doolans for the trad
    The Bridge Hotel on a weekend,everyone standing (stuck) in the same spot week after week
    Blaas and red lead....food of the gods......summers in Tramore
    walking ACROSS O' Connell street on a saturday night after the bridge for chips and the craic in Supermacs......upstairs in the nite club over Egans on a saturday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭friendlyfun

Do they still have Harneys blaas?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Kilkennyguy5

Blaas go on forever,they'll never die.....

Advertisement