Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Elmer Fudd.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

But it's ok for him to use a sythe,axe,dynamite,and drop anvils on Bugs or Daffy? Liberal thinking at it's best.:rolleyes:

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Shhh. Be vewy, vewy quiet. I’m huntin wabbits. There’s sumfn awful screwy goin on wound here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    But it's ok for him to use a sythe,axe,dynamite,and drop anvils on Bugs or Daffy? Liberal thinking at it's best.:rolleyes:
    Yes just goes to show what kind of mindset we are up against.These people need to be put in the Looney bin.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Brontosaurus

Funnily enough if Fudds had their way we'd end up with scythes too, probably on a restricted license at that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Looney is right. :)

I hear Taz will no longer be ‘brown’, to avoid offending ‘persons of color’.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

I’m surprised hunting is still allowed in the cartoons. Better to change it to a game of hide and seek or ‘tag’ to avoid offending anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

I’ve been reliably informed that he’ll be chasing a head of lettuce rolling down a hill soon....

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭bmmb88

PC gone mad

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭tudderone

Yosemite Sam will come along with his trusty six-guns and sort that woke crowd out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭oyvey

I don't get it, are they still making new Looney Tunes episodes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Mississippi.

tudderone wrote: »
    Yosemite Sam will come along with his trusty six-guns and sort that woke crowd out.

But he lost them as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭.243

at least wile coyote is in the clear,he never used a gun,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭tudderone

Advertisement