Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tiger Woods: Back - Documentary

• 09-06-2020 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,103 ✭✭✭

Did anybody see the documentary about Tiger Woods: Back. It was on Sky Documentaries last Friday. I missed it myself trying to see are they going to repeat it but cant find it as of yet! Just wondering does anyone know if it be on again and was it any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,396 ✭✭✭CalamariFritti

Since I'm a Tiger fan I looked it up. Seems to be a 2019 Masters film and the comeback to it. I'd watch it. :)
    Using never-seen-before footage and a host of exclusive interviews, the unique film follows Woods' journey from fearing he may never play competitively again to silencing the doubters and claiming a historic 15th major title.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,652 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

You'll find it in the on demand section on sky. Going to watch it this weekend.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Yeah, it's up on Now TV too

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Getting through it today, it's done quite well. Has 1997 and 2019 in tandem, with the injuries/"personal issues" interspersed. What a tournament 2019 was

• Registered Users Posts: 3,103 ✭✭✭benny79

You'll find it in the on demand section on sky. Going to watch it this weekend.

I was trying this and it wasn't on it as of last night is it on it now?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Banner fights back

I believe that there will be another documentary that will have the man himself discuss his life in more broader terms come this November on America tv (HBC) I think.

The hope is that this documentary will be televised the weekend before or the week of the 2020 Masters that will take place from November 12th to 15th.

I was underwhelmed with the sky documentary. No new info or an interview with Tiger himself. In other words nothing new nor anything explosive and didn’t reveal anything that we didn’t know.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,652 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

benny79 wrote: »
    I was trying this and it was on it as of last night is it on it now?

Yeah just checked it there on Skygo, it's there under Sky Documentaries.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭mighty magpie

The best part was at the start. One of his first interviews as a pro with Curtis Strange.

"You'll Learn"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iElAEfPq56Q

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭JCDUB

Just watched it this evening. Nothing new, very little from Tiger himself.

A grand time killer if you've nothing better to do but if you're looking for ground breaking revelations, you certainly won't find them here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,103 ✭✭✭benny79

Yea seen that it was on demand last night didnt get a chance to watch it last night hopefully tonight I see its 2 hours long!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,007 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

The best part was at the start. One of his first interviews as a pro with Curtis Strange.

"You'll Learn"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iElAEfPq56Q

Curtis who?:pac:

That really hasn't dated well for Mr Strange. They had no idea what was coming their way.

Advertisement