Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Therapy? - The Olympia - Fri 25th Sept. 2020

• 03-01-2020 11:54am

Didn't see a thread for this.

Support from The Outcasts. Tix €37 + grabber tax.

This is part of their 30th Anniversary tour so should be a good one.

I'd imagine the setlist will be very different to their Indiependence 2020 set.

I'd love to hear some rarer cuts (Straight Life, Dancin' With Manson, Bloody Blue, Animal Bones, Heaven's Gate, Hate Kill Destroy)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Del Griffith

Gonna head to this, I really was expecting April after the UK gigs, or May at the latest, what's the deal with Dublin being pushed so far out I wonder

Gonna head to this, I really was expecting April after the UK gigs, or May at the latest, what's the deal with Dublin being pushed so far out I wonder

In a recent podcast I listened to, Andy mentioned writing a new album this year so maybe they'll just stay in England after the European run and get stuck in until festival season comes around.

You'd think the therapy would have worked at this stage..

Was their 20th the one in Vicar St?

Was their 20th the one in Vicar St?

Yep, where they played 'Troublegum' from start to finish. A great gig.

They did the same at Sonisphere that year too.

• Advertisement

Andy Cairns recently did a 'Lockdown Acoustic Set' of some greatest hits:

At the moment this gig is still going ahead but we'll have to see. Might have to get a haz mat suit to wear.

At the moment this gig is still going ahead but we'll have to see. Might have to get a haz mat suit to wear.

Really hoping this is my first gig back, might be long shot though

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Now postponed till Good Friday, 2nd April 2021.
    No gigs for me this year. First time since 1992.

Brutal

Postponed again, Feb 2022 now.

Terrible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭spindex

Balls, I would have thought Olympia sized gigs would be allowed go ahead by then.
    Postponed again, Feb 2022 now.

Terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭stateofflux

2022? Bit ridiculous for a legacy band that has a dwindling fanbase.

Advertisement