Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madeleine McCann

• 03-06-2020 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭

No, not some conspiracy theory, apparently german expose show have new evidence. A prisoner in Germany is their new prime suspect. They must have evidence, not sure the details have been disclosed yet. They are mentioning a car and a van.

Police are looking for information on the following telephone number that the German suspect rang around the time of the disappearance - +351 916 510 683

Threadbans

TooTired123
    Monkeybutter
    Post edited by Ten of Swords on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭2u2me

It was on BBC also

• Registered Users Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Never heard of her before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭2u2me

Cat Funt wrote: »
    It's fake man.

What's fake?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

• Registered Users Posts: 15,698 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

from RTE:

He has also been linked to a 1993 Jaguar XJR6 with a German number plate seen in Praia da Luz and surrounding areas in 2006 and 2007.

The day after Madeleine went missing, the suspect re-registered the car in Germany under someone else's name, although it is believed the vehicle was still in Portugal.

Both vehicles have been seized by German police.

London's Metropolitan Police have launched a joint appeal with the Federal Criminal Police Office of Germany (BKA) and the Portuguese Policia Judiciaria (PJ).

seems to be something to this,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,342 ✭✭✭✭banie01

German Man....
    Or
    Gerry McCann!

That may have been misheard ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭ShineOn7

2u2me wrote: »
    No, not some conspiracy theory, apparently german expose show have new evidence. A prisoner in Germany is their new prime suspect. They must have evidence, not sure the details have been disclosed yet. They are mentioning a car and a van.

Completely debunked by the Maddie podcast. The Goncalo Amaral episode https://omny.fm/shows/maddie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Imagine if she’s alive 😅

• Registered Users Posts: 80,799 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn

Do a lie detector test on the prisoner and a lie detector test on the parents, do it live on prime time tv.

banie01 wrote: »
    German Man....
    Or
    Gerry McCann!

That may have been misheard ;)

Squeaky bum time again for all the diehard “it was Gerry what dun it/played tennis the day after/the dogs don’t lie/what about the 40 questions/poor mr Amaral “ loons.
    Some come down for them if it turns out 12 years later that they’ve been dumdums all this time.

• Advertisement

Do a lie detector test on the prisoner and a lie detector test on the parents, do it live on prime time tv.

What for?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,032 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Imagine if she’s alive 😅

I can't even begin to imagine what she has been subjected to if she is alive. Honestly I'm not sure that would be preferable to the alternative.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Snotty

ShineOn7 wrote: »
    Completely debunked by the Maddie podcast. The Goncalo Amaral episode https://omny.fm/shows/maddie

Could you give a TLDR, assume this german guy was previous suspected if its debunked already?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,113 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

what's Jeremy Kyle up to these days?

Snotty wrote: »
    Could you give a TLDR, assume this german guy was previous suspected if its debunked already?

If shineon7 says that Detective Chief Inspector Mark Cranwell of the Metropolitan Police is inexplicably lying for no particular reason, and can back that up with a radio interview with a sacked corrupt Portuguese police chief who was found guilty of beating a confession out of a suspect and sent to prison then you need go no further.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

There was a German suspect a few years ago, but I thought he was mouch older, this guy being reported on today, is only in his 40s.

A year ago this excellently put together and researched podcast predicted that this German guy would be the scapegoat. So "debunked" was the wrong word to use there. But they called it a year in advance he would be a patsy

My thoughts (as someone who's watched and listened to a lot of material on this)

The McCanns gave Madelaine sleeping tablets so she wouldn't wake while they were dining. She woke up and banged her head badly whilst standing on the sofa looking out the window for her parents. The sniffer dogs (with 100% correct record) both barked at the spot behind this sofa

When they came home and found a deceased Madeleine they both knew the sleeping tablets in her system would be found in the autopsy. They also knew this marked the end of their careers as doctors and likely the end of custody of their other two kids

The amount of evidence out there about these parents is staggering and I believe one day, eventually, they'll face jailtime

In the meantime, they'll whirl their highly paid PR machine out once a year with nonsense like this latest German guy

As with everything from day one of this from Gerry and Kate McCann, it's all smoke and mirrors

I highly recommend the Maddie Podcast https://omny.fm/shows/maddie, the amount of research gone into it is incredible

And this too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

How they still have custody of the surviving children via a disgrace...

How they still have custody of the surviving children is a disgrace...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,739 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

A year ago this excellently put together and researched podcast predicted that this German guy would be the scapegoat. So "debunked" was the wrong word to use there. But they called it a year in advance he would be a patsy

My thoughts (as someone who's watched and listened to a lot of material on this)

The McCanns gave Madelaine sleeping tablets so she wouldn't wake while they were dining. She woke up and banged her head badly whilst standing on the sofa looking out the window for her terrible parents. The sniffer dogs (with 100% correct record) both barked at the spot behind this sofa

When they came home and found a deceased Madeleine they both knew the sleeping tablets in her system would be found in the autopsy. They also knew this marked the end of their careers as doctors and likely the end of custody of their other two kids

The amount of evidence out there about these terrible parents is staggering and I believe one day, eventually, they'll face jailtime

In the meantime, they'll whirl their highly paid PR machine out once a year with nonsense like this latest German guy

As with everything from day one of this from Gerry and Kate McCann, it's all smoke and mirrors

I highly recommend the Maddie Podcast https://omny.fm/shows/maddie, the amount of research gone into it is incredible

And this too

different german guy? https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jun/03/german-prisoner-named-as-suspect-in-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann

"Now aged 43" in the guardian article vs Ney, 48 in 2019.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,739 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

2u2me wrote: »

how is this only coming out now?

The McCanns gave Madelaine sleeping tablets so she wouldn't wake while they were dining. She woke up and banged her head badly whilst standing on the sofa looking out the window for her terrible parents. The sniffer dogs (with 100% correct record) both barked at the spot behind this sofa

The amount of evidence out there about these terrible parents is staggering and I believe one day, eventually, they'll face jailtime

And this too

You’re theory was going so well until you failed to tell us how when and where they moved their childs body.
    And how as people in a foreign country for only a few days under the gaze of the worlds press, they hid her sooo well, that she’s never been found.

Go ahead and fill us all in now.
    You’ve had 12 years now to come up with a believable scenario.
    As someone who has read extensively on the case I’m sure you must have one.
    I’m listening.

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »
    How they still have custody of the surviving children via a disgrace...

Why wouldn’t they have custody of their twins?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

splinter65 wrote: »
    You’re theory was going so well until you failed to tell us how when and where they moved their childs body.
    And how as people in a foreign country for only a few days under the gaze of the worlds press, they hid her sooo well, that she’s never been found.

I’m listening.

Oh please let's not start letting the conspiracy theory loons out from under their rock...best to ignore.

Even if this guy confessed and led police to her body, these fools would still insist it was a set up and start banging on about her parents being masons or some such ****.

I’m listening.

No need for the tone

It's past midnight and I'd typed enough in that post as it was

Listen to the final episode of Maddie here https://omny.fm/shows/maddie/may-3 - including expert criminal profiler Pat Brown's thoughts. She outlays exactly how and where the body was moved

You work away there now, I'm off to bed x

Why wouldn’t they have custody of their twins?!?

Because they left their children alone in an apartment while they were having drinks...the were how old at the time

Oh please let's not start letting the conspiracy theory loons out from under their rock...best to ignore.

Even if this guy confessed and led police to her body, these fools would still insist it was a set up and start banging on about her parents being masons or some some ****.

They definitely find any new leads on the disappearance very unsettling. Imagine being faced with the realisation that everything you’ve believed for all these years is WRONG!!!!!lol

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »
    Because they left their children alone in an apartment while they were having drinks...the were how old at the time

and ...why would that mean they’d lose custody of their kids?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Gerhard mchans is about the only german suspect here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭touts

The McCanns gave Madelaine sleeping tablets so she wouldn't wake while they were dining. She woke up and banged her head badly whilst standing on the sofa looking out the window for her parents. The sniffer dogs (with 100% correct record) both barked at the spot behind this sofa

The amount of evidence out there about these parents is staggering and I believe one day, eventually, they'll face jailtime

And this too

It's been 13 years. And now they need a Patsy???

The only ones who need a "patsy" are the angry mob who have invested a lot of their very limited credibility in pinning this on the McCanns and now risk being exposed as nasty mean spirited hypocrites. Thousands of people have sat on moral high ground and pissed down on a grieving family by peddling unproven theories about the McCanns.

I hope this news represents the breakthrough that will give the McCanns answers and closure on the disappearance of their daughter.

Advertisement