Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9/11 conspiracy theories with evidence, 2020 edition

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,423 ✭✭✭weisses

King Mob wrote: »
    Yes, evidence for conspiracy theories.
    Of which you've none.

Yes NIST lied when they produce their 3 stage collapse theory, because it conflicts with their other theory.I do not know as why they would do that other then to save face, or having to really look into CD.

The evidence is their whole investigation vs their admittance to free fall.. Because as evidence is showing the first leaves no room for the latter.

Or dont you understand the evidence ?

There's no reason for the NIST to lie in their own report. It's been proven that there was no demolition, so there's nothing for them to hide.

That is a cop out because it was never really investigated
    If they did lie, they would be exposed easily when the NIST report was peer reviewed and/or cited in the dozens of following peer reviewed papers.
    It doesn't make sense for why they would rule out free fall or why they would then also confirm it after ruling it out.

And yet their own investigation rules that out ...

Can you explain any of those issues?

I did by referencing directly to their own investigation

Just in case you missed this one

first point: Does the NIST collapse computer model allow for free fall yes or no? simple question which has not been answered really

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

weisses wrote: »
    Just in case you missed this one

first point: Does the NIST collapse computer model allow for free fall yes or no? simple question which has not been answered really

Mod: Please stay on topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,704 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Alternative theories only please

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭mr_fegelien

Here's an interesting image I saw on 4chan. True or not?

file.php?40,file=252236,filename=1473566280229.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 25,223 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Here's an interesting image I saw on 4chan. True or not?
    ]
    This image is very silly and contains mostly distortions and half truths.
    It presents debunked and ridiculous arguments like the "pull it" thing.
    It does not present a coherent theory and neither are you.

I'm not sure what you find interesting about it or why you would believe something you found on 4chan.

Advertisement