Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Almost Paradise [WGN]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,278 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Enjoyed the pilot episode, Christian Kane with shortish hair :eek: The girl looks a bit like J Low.

The first US show ever filmed in The Philippines.

The second episode was really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,144 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

I enjoyed Christian Kane in close to home and The Librarians which is why I checked this one out.

It was interesting to watch and I enjoyed episode 1 and 2.

It's only 10 episodes, so not too much of an investment, let's where it goes, at least it's a different setting.

Two episodes left to what has been a really fun show.

The lead female is the daughter of Jefri Bolkiah Prince of Brunei once the richest man in the world and who now has international arrests warrants for his arrest for embezzlement of 15 billion.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

He keeps saying he's short of money yet he never seems to charge the cops anything for all the help he gives.

• Advertisement

That was a fun enjoyable series that ended with no cliffhangers and closed of the main characters backstory so if it isn't renewed it stands on it's own.

I do hope it is renewed.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,910 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I enjoyed Christian Kane in close to home and The Librarians which is why I checked this one out.

It was interesting to watch and I enjoyed episode 1 and 2.

It's only 10 episodes, so not too much of an investment, let's where it goes, at least it's a different setting.

You choose check out Leverage

Any news yet on season 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 84,910 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Almost Paradise renewed for season 2 at IMDb TV

Just saw that. That was unexpected. Christian Kane will be busy with this and Leverage.

• Advertisement

The lead actress in this is the Grand daughter of the Sultan of Brunei and her father the Prince of Brunei who as finance minister when he embezzled $14.8 Billion from Brunei.

She is one of his 19 children.

Really enjoyed that second season a good fun watch and the cast have a great chemistry.

Hopefully it gets a 3rd season.

Advertisement