Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nokia Lumia 630

• 22-05-2020 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

I just got passed down my mothers phone a Nokia Lumia 630 is there any way of connecting these phones to a PC so, I can upload some photos ? I dont have a cable to connect to a PC I dont know if there was one included in the box I just have the charger. I dont know what the cable is called is it a usb c ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Beagslife

It should have a micro USB connection so a normal micro USB cable should work. You could also try using the Bluetooth connected to your PC to upload photos.

It has a micro SD slot so you could also add photos to a spare one and then insert it into the phone.

Still a nice mobile at age 6!

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭3d4life

Beagslife wrote: »
    ....Still a nice mobile at age 6!
    +1

Also, puts many of the present day phone cameras to shame despite its lower pixel count.

Advertisement