Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dave - FXX

Options
  • 01-04-2020 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭

Didn't see a thread for this and not sure if it'll find its way onto something like BBC/Sky Comedy in the near future.

I really enjoyed the first episode and tempted to next 4 that have already aired in the states.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

This is now on BBC2 but not in NI.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

I couldn't understand a word of it! :) But I enjoyed it. Don't "do" black - be black :D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,003 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Was he No.1 with a song?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Just heard about this a few days back so blitzed the thing on iPlayer over the past 2 days and loved it. Hopefully he'll do another series.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,891 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Just heard about this a few days back so blitzed the thing on iPlayer over the past 2 days and loved it. Hopefully he'll do another series.

It's been renewed already

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭alanc2003

Great show, really enjoyed it. Glad its been renewed

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Was he No.1 with a song?

Theres an English rapper called Dave it was probably that song Thiago Silva you're thinking of that was the one where the kid went on stage and did it at Glastonburythat was everywhere. That must be annoying for him! Had a couple of other big songs funky Friday did well in the UK at least might have been that.

Dave the UK rapper had a critically acclaimed number 1 album last year called psychodrama.

Dave the TV show is a series created by the US rapper / comedian Lil Dicky, real name David Burd.

It'd be great if a mod could change the title to FXX/BBC now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,891 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Pretty annoying not knowing when this is going to air over here. I've stopped acquiring most TV through alternative means these days but it's really difficult to wait when you don't know how long that could be.
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Was he No.1 with a song?
    I actually had no idea he had a UK number 1 a few years ago and only realised as I worked through every number 1 of the last 35 years.

• Advertisement

Season 2 is now showing Sunday nights on BBC2.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,003 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Chloe Bennet Joins

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

Bumping for season 3.

Advertisement