Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Coils on Ebay?

• 10-05-2020 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,405 ✭✭✭

Hello,

bought coils over the last coupe of years on eBay from Chinese sellers. Aspire BVC. Standard stuff.

Comes from China and takes 6 weeks or so but costs 20% of what they cost here. In the shops here they're €2 a piece. I get a 5 pack for that from eBay.

Now they seem all gone from eBay? Has eBay suspended China stuff by any chance?
    Where do you get your coils cheap?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

I haven been buying my aspire pockex coils off eliquids.ie
    3 euro each and free delivery over 13 euro, about the best value I can find around from irish sellers.

Have got a few orders for different things off them, made a mistake on each of them and slow enough customer service wise , but good value on a lot of their products.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,405 ✭✭✭CalamariFritti

Thx Andrew but its quite expensive tbh. They're actually cheaper down in my local newsagent.

But I was hoping not to buy at Irish prices all. €3 for a tiny coil head seems quite excessive when I used to get 5 for that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nuttyboy79

They are not the same coils. BVC coils are 2-2.50 per coil you're not getting them as cheap as China,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Thx Andrew but its quite expensive tbh. They're actually cheaper down in my local newsagent.

But I was hoping not to buy at Irish prices all. €3 for a tiny coil head seems quite excessive when I used to get 5 for that price.

No worries at all, I am a relative newbie to the vaping in recent months, bought myself an aspire pockex.

Would you have other places cheaper (apart from China ) where I could pick some up ?

I had been paying 3 for 12 euro in my local vape store before the lockdown came.

Thanks

Haven't found anything yet. Seems all the China sellers have either stopped selling or Ebay took them off or something. Possibly just corona related shortage.

But ye for the last two years I've bought them from Hongkong or Shanghai through ebay. 5 pack for 2 pounds w free shipping instead of €2.50 each. Original aspire all above board just cheaper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

bought coils over the last coupe of years on eBay from Chinese sellers. Aspire BVC. Standard stuff.
    Perhaps check the sellers on Aliexpress? When I searched for aspire bvc coil I saw a few results offering "5Pcs/Lot Replacement Atomizer BVC Bottom Dual Coil Heads For Aspire 1.6 Ohm" for €1.84

Although I don't use Aliexpress, I have seen threads of people buying from it in the past. It seems more like eBay than Amazon, though.

Nice one, thank you!

Just ordered 10 packs of 5 coils for €23.30 incl shipping.

Had an account there and all just never actually bought something and tbh forgot about it too.

Advertisement