Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bernard kavanagh Athy

• 10-05-2020 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi
    I'm after being changed from AM to PM hours in the home I work in and I'm wondering if bernard kavanagh coaches are running? I usually leave athy at 8am but this would leave me waiting in the city for many unnessacary hours. There bus passes through here at 11:15am according to the website I use.
    Thank you and stay safe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Geog1234

According to the Transport for Ireland Journey Planner TFI route 817 is still running (departing Athy down by CI Bar/Crom a Boo bridge at 11.15).

Bernard Kavanagh & Sons operate this route (817) on behalf of Transport for Ireland (TFI) /National Transport Authority.

Hoping this information is useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭Daemonic

If I was you I'd give them a shout and ask - http://www.bernardkavanaghcoaches.com/contact-us/

• Registered Users Posts: 3 GerryWalsh

Cheers for the info :) I wasn't sure if the in one timetables were accurate with the covid19 as I have not seen them run but they are listed online. I shot them an e-mail this morning hopefully they reply I'll get the train tomorrow just thought someone here might use this route and could save me a few hours of chilling out in Dublin waiting for work 😂

Advertisement