Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr Hulsey WTC7 findings for people who not aware of this new study.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    According to you 9/11 was an "inside job", and every few months you change your story. You can never explain details, never give a timeline. It's just a unending stream of fabricated nonsense.

Now it's "Nazi's", next month who knows.

9/11 is not an event that fits into a small box and can easily be explained. There stages of planning here placing operatives in the position to take down building. Even the hijackings plan were prepared and the operation took years. The 9/11 hijackers were coming in and out of the US for years. There a trail of movements you have to follow and see where they showed up, who met them, and who was funding them. 

• Registered Users Posts: 17,701 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

There stages of planning here placing operatives in the position to take down building.

Which operatives? who?

Let's start with their names..

Which operatives? who?

Let's start with their names..

I don't know. It be great if we knew the names of the demolition crew.
    Collapse evidence supports the controlled demolition theory.
    They're still out there somewhere.

I don't know.

Exactly. You have no idea. These "operatives" are figments of your imagination, no one in their right mind would take you seriously on this subject. You can't give the names, you can't provide the details, you can't provide the timeline to your own theory. A theory which changes all the time.

Exactly. You have no idea. These "operatives" are figments of your imagination, no one in their right mind would take you seriously on this subject. You can't give the names, you can't provide the details, you can't provide the timeline to your own theory. A theory which changes all the time.

Dohnjoe your logic is flawed. We observing the features of the collapse of the building on 9/11.
    When you get past that point. They're people who rigged the building then for demolition:)

We don’t have names is irrelevant right now. The fire collapse theory is flawed.

• Advertisement

Dohnjoe for me this proves the truther theory correct.

When their analysis showed NIST , there was no "freefall, how can you take their word seriously later? I don't get it. There entire progressive collapse scenario was already in place when the presented the draft paper and they had all the models and stuff ready to be shown.

40 percent slower than freefall is not what happened here.

Building seven experienced full freefall over 100 feet below. That's zero support on 8 floors.

This statement will live infamy for me and is clear evidence of a cover up.

NIST never explained why they denied freefall. Is the statement difficult to understand.
    A free-fall time would be an object that has no structural components below it.... this what the truthers claim happened and evidence supports it.

NIST during their draft presentation said no you guys are wrong!
    What the analysis shows...is that same time it took for the structural model to come down...is 5.4 seconds. It’s about 1.5 seconds, or roughly 40 percent, more time for that free fall to happen. And that is not at all unusual because there was structural resistance that was provided in this particular case.”

• Registered Users Posts: 25,223 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Hulsey theory makes sense based on the observed data from the outside. 7 floors of windows cracked when the Penthouse fell in.
    But you said he was wrong. His model showed the penthouse collapsing in the wrong way. Therefore his model is wrong.
    If his model is wrong, his whole study is invalid.

Are you saying that a study can be valid even if the model isn't accurate?

King Mob wrote: »
    But you said he was wrong. His model showed the penthouse collapsing in the wrong way. Therefore his model is wrong.
    If his model is wrong, his whole study is invalid.

Are you saying that a study can be valid even if the model isn't accurate?

It is information you will never understand.

Hulsey theory is the Penthouse would collapse down at this stage here.
    512417.png

You can see here he highlights noticeable deflection below these top floors, which backs up my theory, something was going on further down at the bottom. You can see the floor slabs move here in the model.

512418.png

Even here there noticeable deflection of the floor slabs.

512419.png

You can see here he highlights noticeable deflection below these top floors, which backs up my theory, something was going on further down at the bottom. You can see the floor slabs move here in the model.
    But you said he's wrong. You said his model is wrong.
    How can the model "Back you up" when it's wrong and invalid?

it's very bizarre logic here...

But you said he's wrong. You said his model is wrong.
    How can the model "Back you up" when it's wrong and invalid?

it's very bizarre logic here...

I thought the claim was there be only real movement at the very top under the roof of the Penthouse. Closer look now he highlights "deflection" at the bottom when you pull out columns there. Deflection is buckling and movement of elements inside the building. Hulsey correct though the columns would have to break under the Penthouse for the structure to fall in, but where the deflection started underneath is the hard part of the analysis in all this. What floor and how it began.
    I don’t disagree these are the columns that lead to the collapse failure, you just don’t get that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,348 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I thought the claim was there be only real movement at the very top under the roof of the Penthouse. Closer look now he highlights "deflection" at the bottom when you pull out columns there. Deflection is buckling and movement of elements inside the building. Hulsey correct though the columns would have to break under the Penthouse for the structure to fall in, but where the deflection started underneath is the hard part of the analysis in all this. What floor and how it began.
    I don’t disagree these are the columns that lead to the collapse failure, you just don’t get that.

You really are an expert in deflection, just not in this context.

Hulsey correct though
    But you are just deflecting and backpedaling now. It's very sad and a bit pathetic.

You said that he was wrong. You lied and tried to deny you said that. You are now trying to backpedal because you've embarassed yourself and painted yourself into a corner.

So you've said that Hulsey was wrong. You can't change that.
    That means his model is wrong. You can't weasel out of that either.

Why do you keep supporting his study when it's model is wrong?

You really are an expert in deflection, just not in this context.

Timber you can see right under the roofline, the floors are giving way, the Penthouse is moving.

512422.png

Timber you can see right under the roofline, the floors are giving way, the Penthouse is moving.

512422.png
    You've claimed this model is wrong. Why are you acting as if it helps your position?
    It disagrees with your expert opinion.

You've claimed this model is wrong. Why are you acting as if it helps your position?
    It disagrees with your expert opinion.

You losing your **** calm down. I looked over some of the different models and now see Hulsey is not claiming no movement occurred below. Mick West was claiming Hulsey was showing no movement under the Penthouse. I had a problem too with that analysis! Hulsey does show movement under the Penthouse, I have looked at other models, i entitled to change my oipinion with more information.

You losing your **** calm down.
    Lol, wut? :confused:

Mick West
    Again with your weird obessesion.

Hulsey does show movement under the Penthouse, I have looked at other models, i entitled to change my oipinion with more information.
    Ok. So now after all this you're saying that you were wrong when you stated as a fact that Hulsey was wrong?
    Lol

Lol, wut? :confused:

Again with your weird obessesion.

Ok. So now after all this you're saying that you were wrong when you stated as a fact that Hulsey was wrong?
    Lol

Explained to you multiple times in this thread the Penthouse is not what brought building seven down. Even if NIST was right about the collapse there, the main core and exterior, still have to be removed in way that makes sense.
    In this thread you constantly avoid talking about it
    I provided you the quote where NIST denied Freefall when the presented their draft paper in Aug 2008.
    40 percent slower than freefall and resistance underneath means the collapse it is happening a different way to the actual collapse on 9/11

Explained to you multiple times in this thread the Penthouse is not ....
    Sorry you seem to have gotten distacted by off topic nonsense and rambling again.

You previous said that Hulsey was wrong. You just now said you've changed your mind after dozens of pages of ignoring your statement and even lying outright about it.

So which is it. Do you believe Hulsey was wrong or he was right?

Sorry you seem to have gotten distacted by off topic nonsense and rambling again.

You previous said that Hulsey was wrong. You just now said you've changed your mind after dozens of pages of ignoring your statement and even lying outright about it.

So which is it. Do you believe Hulsey was wrong or he was right?

This quote by NIST you can not avoid, as much you would like to.

This is Freefall and this occurred inside the building.
    A free-fall time would be an object that has no structural components below it....

NIST during their draft presentation denied it :eek:
    What the analysis shows...is that same time it took for the structural model to come down...is 5.4 seconds. It’s about 1.5 seconds, or roughly 40 percent, more time for that free fall to happen. And that is not at all unusual because there was structural resistance that was provided in this particular case.”

This quote by NIST you can not avoid, as much you would like to.
    But that has been explained to you many times.

As I predicted now that you've come up against points you can't address you you circling back around to this off topic point.

It's very silly.

Again, you've claimed that Hulsey was wrong.
    You aren't interested in discussing this report, the topic of the thread, because you know his paper is a sham and you can't defend it.

The last hope of the conspiracy theory turned out to be so utterly disappointing that even you are ignoring it.

That's very funny.

• Advertisement

But that has been explained to you many times.

As I predicted now that you've come up against points you can't address you you circling back around to this off topic point.

It's very silly.

Again, you've claimed that Hulsey was wrong.
    You aren't interested in discussing this report, the topic of the thread, because you know his paper is a sham and you can't defend it.

The last hope of the conspiracy theory turned out to be so utterly disappointing that even you are ignoring it.

That's very funny.

How is 40 percent slower than free fall- real free fall? You have some explanation.

Freefall means zero resistance. That means all the columns over 100 feet inside the building are gone plus the floors underneath are now missing. There was no collisions steel on steel over 100 feet when the top half slid into the bottom half.
    That’s indicative of a controlled demolition. Pulling out key support holding up the building from corner to corner.

How is 40 percent slower than free fall- real free fall? You have some explanation.
    Yes, we've told you before.
    I've no interest in repeating myself when you'll just ignore it like you do with every point.

The topic is Hulsey's report which you've said is wrong.

This thread should be locked since you've no interest or ability to discuss the report.

Yes, we've told you before.
    I've no interest in repeating myself when you'll just ignore it like you do with every point.

The topic is Hulsey's report which you've said is wrong.

This thread should be locked since you've no interest or ability to discuss the report.

You want it locked because you can't answer why NIST denied Freefall after six years of work.

I asked you for explantation for days now, and you avoid..

Freefall is evidence for a controlled demolition. Freefall would not happen, if the girders and beams and columns were still in place over 100 feet.

You want it locked because you can't answer why NIST denied Freefall after six years of work.

I asked you for explantation for days now, and you avoid..
    But I have explained it many times. You keep pretending otherwise.
    If I explain it again, you will ignore it, go off on a tangent, then get all pissy when you corner yourself again, then jump back to this point and say that it's never been explained.

You've done this many times.
    You'd just done this because you can't address the fact you believe Hulsey's Report is wrong.

The topic of the thread is hulsey's report.
    You don't want to discuss this because you've admitted it's wrong.

Unless you're going to discuss the actual topic of the thread, then that's it.

But I have explained it many times. You keep pretending otherwise.
    If I explain it again, you will ignore it, go off on a tangent, then get all pissy when you corner yourself again, then jump back to this point and say that it's never been explained.

You've done this many times.
    You'd just done this because you can't address the fact you believe Hulsey's Report is wrong.

The topic of the thread is hulsey's report.
    You don't want to discuss this because you've admitted it's wrong.

Unless you're going to discuss the actual topic of the thread, then that's it.

More sentences and not addressing the topic here.
    Freefall is a discussion topic.
    Hulsey claim is the core and exterior were removed on 8 floors ( ie freefall) before the roofline moved and building collapsed.
    You can't wrap your head around why freefall is important here. It's the truther evidence the columns were not buckling but were removed by another energy placed inside the building to take them out.

Explained to you multiple times in this thread the Penthouse is not what brought building seven down.

You've never ever detailed what brought any of the buildings down

You literally believe all three buildings were blown up. We've asked you for the details countless times, you can't provide them. On a normal forum you'd be booted off for that type of nonsense

This is literally the only place where no one has to support their claims, they can just make them, over and over.

You've never ever detailed what brought any of the buildings down

You literally believe all three buildings were blown up. We've asked you for the details countless times, you can't provide them. On a normal forum you'd be booted off for that type of nonsense

This is literally the only place where no one has to support their claims, they can just make them, over and over.

Dohnjoe the proof is in NIST statement.

40 percent slower then freefall is indicative of a fire collapse model. With columns slowing buckling and floor collapsing at a slower rate underneath
    That’s why NIST said their anyasis showed 40 percent slower than freefall.
    Actual freefall- full removal of columns there is no resistance. Only known method to take out columns across the width of building at a freefall time is by demolition.

More sentences and not addressing the topic here.
    Yes, I've explained why I'm not going to repeat myself to you.
    Freefall is a discussion topic.
    Hulsey claim is the core and exterior were removed on 8 floors ( ie freefall) before the roofline moved and building collapsed.
    You can't wrap your head around why freefall is important here. It's the truther evidence the columns were not buckling but were removed by another energy placed inside the building to take them out.
    But you said that Hulsey is wrong. You said his models are wrong.

Dohnjoe the proof is in NIST statement.

No it isn't.

You, and groups of like-minded individuals on the internet, think that your ignorance and non-understanding of investigations is "proof" that something else you can't detail happened.

• Advertisement

No it isn't.

You, and groups of like-minded individuals on the internet, think that your ignorance and non-understanding of investigations is "proof" that something else you can't detail happened.

You wrong. This statement is a denial. I let you guys believe what you like. :)

A free-fall time would be an object that has no structural components below it....

Advertisement