Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

branded beer glasses online

• 21-04-2020 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone
    Like a lot of people. My home beer consumption has gone up in these times :)

I broken a few beer glasses in the last couple of months.

Can anyone recommend an online store where I can get branded beers glasses (possible German) ? If possible stores in Ireland

I've had a look at Carrolls etc. They just seem to have Guinness glasses

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

People are always selling beer glasses on the likes of Adverts.ie and Donedeal.

You can also buy gift packs in some of the off licences. E.g. McHugh's have a German beer pack that comes with a glass. Currently says its sold out but you could ring them and ask. These places tend to have glasses lying around. https://www.mchughs.ie/german-weissbier-sampler-pack-1-1-1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭circos

Anyone has any idea where to get a stemmed Teku glass online? Would love an irish brewery branded one.

Hard time finding any. I know rascals sell them in their brewery but cant get out there at the mo!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

circos wrote: »
    Anyone has any idea where to get a stemmed Teku glass online? Would love an irish brewery branded one.

Hard time finding any. I know rascals sell them in their brewery but cant get out there at the mo!

Blacks and Rascals both doing online sales at the minute, they might sell one if you put an order in and ask them to wrap it up nicely.

Advertisement