Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Yellowstone - Paramount *Spoilers*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭johnire

I’m exactly the same as you. Just finished Season 2. Absolutely brilliant!!

CosmicFool wrote: »
    Very late to watching Yellowstone. Binge watched season 1 and 2 over the last three days. Its such a really good show. Cast is excellent and the story is well put together. Found season 2 better.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,279 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

It really is the Wild West

Solid open to season 3 showing the effects of season 2 on the characters and introducing the new players for season 3 and it's story.

The closing scene with Costner and the grandson was great.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭MF290

Is there are paramount player? What time is it on at on the paramount channel (assuming the paramount channel on saorview has it)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,954 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

brian_t wrote: »
    Yellowstone starts on RTE Two on Tuesday 7th July at 9.30pm

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Another solid episode. Jamie really knows how to mess something up. He's supposedly a smart guy but always gets himself stuck in the most idiotic scenarios

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 SpielCheck

Turned it off during ep1, it seemed stale

Is it Getting better?

Well there is a bit John in Jamie after all.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Now that was a brilliant episode of TV, comedy, drama and everything in between

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Recorded Episode 1 from RTE so will watch soon. Two episodes are on next week. I was going to give it a miss but the reviews on here are fantastic and the Brother in the states is a big fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Stewball

Delta2113 wrote: »
    Recorded Episode 1 from RTE so will watch soon. Two episodes are on next week. I was going to give it a miss but the reviews on here are fantastic and the Brother in the states is a big fan.

Was it a double episode on RTE last night?

My Sky box only recorded one - but it's approx two hours long.

The closing 10 minutes to this weeks episode were great stuff.

Don't fcuk with cowboys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭moby2101

The closing 10 minutes to this weeks episode were great stuff.

Don't fcuk with cowboys.

Best TV show by mile...you just know its building to another fierce showdown.
    Costner's on screen presence is a joy to watch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭HighLine

This show definitely seems to goes under the radar... mentioned it to a few friends and none of them have heard of it. This season has been great (as were seasons 1 &2). Some of the cinematography so far has been stunning.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Only got around to watching this recently after having it on my to do list. Flying through it. Nearly finished season 2. Some great characters. I'd love to go on the piss with Beth!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,541 ✭✭✭billyhead

Only got around to watching this recently after having it on my to do list. Flying through it. Nearly finished season 2. Some great characters. I'd love to go on the piss with Beth!

I think Beth can be annoying. She's some lose cannon. Rips a bit of a nut aswell so there we'll matched.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭ollaetta

moby2101 wrote: »
    Best TV show by mile...you just know its building to another fierce showdown.
    Costner's on screen presence is a joy to watch

This review by Ed Power in the Irish Times surprised me. Clearly not a fan of Costner to say the least. Yellowstone

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

ollaetta wrote: »
    This review by Ed Power in the Irish Times surprised me. Clearly not a fan of Costner to say the least. Yellowstone

After reading that review it's fairly clear he didn't watch it very attentively.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

ollaetta wrote: »
    This fella?

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/board-games-come-out-of-the-closet-1.2515584

O... K...

• Advertisement

That review read like some who never watched a minute of the show and just read the shows Wikipedia episode guide page.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,727 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »
    Just binged on season 2 over the weekend, was really good... really enjoyed it, the locations are stunning

It is filmed in Utah, which is a beautiful state.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,541 ✭✭✭billyhead

RobertKK wrote: »
    It is filmed in Utah, which is a beautiful state.

I thought it was actually filmed in Montana. America is such a vast open beautiful country away from the cities.

billyhead wrote: »
    I thought it was actually filmed in Montana. America is such a vast open beautiful country away from the cities.

It is filmed in both Utah and Montana.

The Ranch and the big house are in Montana on Chief Joseph Ranch located in Darby.

You can pay to stay there.

https://www.chiefjosephranch.net/

Cowboys and Dreamers.

The futility of being a cowboy/rancher was really shown this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,954 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kelly Reilly has been a rockstar the last few episodes and stealing the show

She reminds me of Diane Keaton

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Have to say this is must watch TV for me at the moment, can't wait for the cousin's tape to arrive, the whole father/son dynamic this season is brilliant for me, John and Kayce are played brilliantly by the 2 characters.

I've a "thing" for TV shows that has a lot of drinking where I try to match the characters drink for drink, Peaky Blinders nearly killed me but I reckon I'll give this 1 a go some night when Mrs. Clareman heads away with the kids :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

This on any of the streaming platforms? Would be starting from scratch.

I don't think Paramount are fans of streaming services as they are looking to launch their own in the States, there's a few episodes up on the RTE Player if you want to start from scratch

https://www.rte.ie/player/series/yellowstone/

• Advertisement

They really do know how to do an ending to an episode.

All for nothing!

This is the fastest 40 odd minutes of any show I watch week in week out the show ends to quickly.

Advertisement