Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Capital way algorithm trading

• 23-04-2020 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

I've recently opened up the trial acount, investing 300e and they covered the rest to 3k for the first month. It's been two weeks now and returns were anywhere from 1e to 20e a day. At this rate so far I'd be looking at roughly 50% return per annum, which sure sounds too good to be true. There's much more detail to everything but in general their communications are good, policies, withdrawal procedures, commissions etc seem to be straight forward.

Similar to capital way I've looked in to a worldmarkets AI trading approach which seems to be interesting as well.

Anybody has any honest advice or review of them guys?

Is it even worth wasting my time with them, or they're just another bunch of scamers :confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Have you tried a withdrawal yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭mashed13

Have you tried a withdrawal yet?

I haven't as it's still within trial period but once thats up I could either withdraw the funds and interest made or add more money to keep trading with them. At leas as per their t&c I can withdraw all the funds at any time, it should take 1-3 working days to process that. I should also mention that Commission is at 28% from the interest made upon withdrawal or quarterly whichever comes first.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

mashed13 wrote: »
    I've recently opened up the trial acount, investing 300e and they covered the rest to 3k for the first month. It's been two weeks now and returns were anywhere from 1e to 20e a day. At this rate so far I'd be looking at roughly 50% return per annum, which sure sounds too good to be true. There's much more detail to everything but in general their communications are good, policies, withdrawal procedures, commissions etc seem to be straight forward.

Similar to capital way I've looked in to a worldmarkets AI trading approach which seems to be interesting as well.

Anybody has any honest advice or review of them guys?

Is it even worth wasting my time with them, or they're just another bunch of scamers :confused::confused::confused:

Well based on what I've read so far the "trial" account allows you to deposit 300 and they will invest it, but you cannot ever keep the profits made. They keep all the profits made from the trial account and you risk your 300 because profits are not guaranteed.

You will only be able to access profits once you open a full account with a deposit of 3k minimum.

They could easily be manipulating the profits of the trial account in order to get you to deposit 3k.

The question I always ask with this sort of stuff is: if it's so successfull then why do they need YOU. They could just invest their own money and make 50% year on year and be billionaires in no time!

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭anonymousjunkie

Google Capital Way and it throws up some negative articles in the first page of results

Well based on what I've read so far the "trial" account allows you to deposit 300 and they will invest it, but you cannot ever keep the profits made. They keep all the profits made from the trial account and you risk your 300 because profits are not guaranteed.

You will only be able to access profits once you open a full account with a deposit of 3k minimum.

They could easily be manipulating the profits of the trial account in order to get you to deposit 3k.

The question I always ask with this sort of stuff is: if it's so successfull then why do they need YOU. They could just invest their own money and make 50% year on year and be billionaires in no time!

You can withdraw those 300 and profits made after a trial period.

They are only brokers and operate on behalf of Eastridge capital, their t&c clearly states that, also I can follow all the trades made on MetaTrader, which im not sure if these can be manipulated, can they?

• Advertisement

Google Capital Way and it throws up some negative articles in the first page of results

I have seen them few reviews, catch there is that they are not regulated or licenced, which is i believe the case with many offshore brokerage firms, not sure

Trustpilot reviews are good, but wouldn't trust the trustpilot itself :!?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

mashed13 wrote: »
    You can withdraw those 300 and profits made after a trial period.

They are only brokers and operate on behalf of Eastridge capital, their t&c clearly states that, also I can follow all the trades made on MetaTrader, which im not sure if these can be manipulated, can they?

You can withdraw the 300 buy not the profits according to the terms and conditions of the trial.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭dubrov

It is quite clearly a scam.
    What do they need your money for if they can return 50% per year?

At some point they will pull the plug with all investor funds disappearing.
    There would be pretty much zero comeback

Like any good Ponzi scheme, it will be the later investors who lose the most.

Advertisement