Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

colt m4 full metal

Options
  • 17-04-2020 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭

all you see in pic all you get, gun is perfect, im out of airsoft so we looking for a new owner.. 320 fps...140€

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 rboa98s165xzh3

Hey there.

What sort of mags are they-mid/hi cap?

Where are you based/ willing to post?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭renas

Hey there.

What sort of mags are they-mid/hi cap?

Where are you based/ willing to post?

hi, one is a mid cap another hight cap buddy, im in portarlington, but sure i can post no probs there

bump

Hey there. Offer 140 posted to Offaly

Where to post? I live in portarlington my self, i might be able to drop of some day

• Advertisement

in Rhode. not sure what the travelling situation is currently. if you're passing through could probably meet you

in Rhode. not sure what the travelling situation is currently. if you're passing through could probably meet you

since its rhode i have guy (courier) i know dellivering in that are, if you send me your full address i can see if he can drop it of some day since we are very busy not sure when exactly but are you home all day due to covid restrictions or you working ?

Grand will PM you now

getting a popup saying your inbox is full and can't accept PMs

getting a popup saying your inbox is full and can't accept PMs

cleared some, should be ok now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭LeeHarvey

Is this gone?

still for sale