Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

corkie wrote: »
    Do you still work in Cork?

If your stuck for liquid, you could probably pickup emergency cheap supplies from Dealz/EuroGiant or Try WickedVapes in cork. (Patrick Street, Oliver Plunket St and Wilton).

Also does online orders or ecigarettesworld(.)ie is a site I used last year.

Be careful using DPD for deliveries due to covid19, no depot deliveries allowed at present.

Edit: - https://dpd.ie/DPD-Ireland-Corona-Virus-Updates

Thanks for reply, but no, I live in Limerick for the last 5 years now.

Dealz have it too? I presume not the best stuff, but when desperate... At least I am not yet, but plan in advance, still have 4 bottles left, but they won't last forever.
    No online Irish retailers that would deliver now?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

Dealz have it too? I presume not the best stuff, but when desperate... At least I am not yet, but plan in advance, still have 4 bottles left, but they won't last forever.

If you are living in Limerick then Chris Ryan of Elite Vapour is still open at the corner of William Street and High Street . I'm pretty sure he does deliveries too .

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nuttyboy79

What juice are you looking for?
    I know Cigatec and E-Smoke Ireland are still delivering as most still are.

jonski wrote: »
    If you are living in Limerick then Chris Ryan of Elite Vapour is still open at the corner of William Street and High Street . I'm pretty sure he does deliveries too .

Thank you.

nuttyboy79 wrote: »
    What juice are you looking for?
    I know Cigatec and E-Smoke Ireland are still delivering as most still are.

Thank you. Will give them a try too.

I am vape peasant, so just Heisenberg, tried to find some Tabacco flavor for the last 2+ years, but they all taste like microwaved soap...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Anyone know where I could get Falcon M Dual coils delivered quickly? I usually keep stocked up but I went off the vaping for a few weeks and it seems everywhere in this country is out of stock at the moment. One or two sites selling them for €6.50 each with no reduction on a pack which is a complete rip off.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Shinobollo

Anyone know where I could get Falcon M Dual coils delivered quickly? I usually keep stocked up but I went off the vaping for a few weeks and it seems everywhere in this country is out of stock at the moment. One or two sites selling them for €6.50 each with no reduction on a pack which is a complete rip off.

Don't know if this helps. Found it in a description of the Falcon King tank. Seems to imply that all Falcon coils are interchangeable ...

The Falcon King tank is compatible with new coils of M-Dual 0.38ohm mesh coil and M1+ 0.16ohm mesh coil. Both of them are made of bamboo fiber, which produce better flavor and has longer lifespan. In addition, the Horizon Falcon King Atomizer is also fits all Falcon coils. Available in 10 colors for you to choose

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Don't know if this helps. Found it in a description of the Falcon King tank. Seems to imply that all Falcon coils are interchangeable ...

The Falcon King tank is compatible with new coils of M-Dual 0.38ohm mesh coil and M1+ 0.16ohm mesh coil. Both of them are made of bamboo fiber, which produce better flavor and has longer lifespan. In addition, the Horizon Falcon King Atomizer is also fits all Falcon coils. Available in 10 colors for you to choose

Yeah they are interchangeable but the difference between an M Dual and the smaller coils like M1/M2 is night and day for flavour. I actually have a couple of M1 coils here and I wouldn’t even bother with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭slick14

Hey
    just pondering.....
    I use a pod system and 12mg nic. and also use aspire zelos at 20W. So when making juice do I need to increase the amount of flavourings to get a decent taste?
    I find juice I make at the moment is fairly bland! I would prefer the shop bought juice for taste. So should I just increase the amount of flavourings? (I just use other peoples recipes - most of which are fairly low %'s in flavourings)
    Cheers,
    Slick.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭Calibos

Anyone know if theBestshop.eu are still trading? Been buying off them for years with most recent order 16th March but Google says they are temporarily closed and their Contact Me link on the website says page unavailable and theres no mention of closure or anything Covid19 related on the webpage.

Anywhere else online still selling Liqua juice and Kanger T2 coils?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭daredevil360

Calibos wrote: »
    Anyone know if theBestshop.eu are still trading? Been buying off them for years with most recent order 16th March but Google says they are temporarily closed and their Contact Me link on the website says page unavailable and theres no mention of closure or anything Covid19 related on the webpage.

I text the phone number on the page and got a reply maybe try that.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭mccard

shop@thebestshop.eu

• Registered Users Posts: 7,094 ✭✭✭corkie

www(.)alvini(.)ie/coils-spare-heads/regular-coils/kanger-t2-coils-5-pcs-kangertech

www(.)alvini(.)ie/eliquids-e-juices/liqua
    CONTACT INFORMATION
    +353 (0)83 884 8384
    39 Chapel Street, Limerick, Co.Limerick,

Haven't used them personally but know of them from www(.)facebook(.)com/groups/irishvaping/

Have used: - ecigarettesworld(.)ie/7-e-liquids#/manufacturer-liqua

## Disclaimer: - I'm not affiliated with any store or review site. ##

"He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him round the moons of Nibia and round the Antares maelstrom and round perdition's flames before I give him up!" - Khan quoting Moby Dick (Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan)

slick14 wrote: »
    Hey
    just pondering.....
    I use a pod system and 12mg nic. and also use aspire zelos at 20W. So when making juice do I need to increase the amount of flavourings to get a decent taste?
    I find juice I make at the moment is fairly bland! I would prefer the shop bought juice for taste. So should I just increase the amount of flavourings? (I just use other peoples recipes - most of which are fairly low %'s in flavourings)
    Cheers,
    Slick.

Shop bought juice is loaded with sweetener. Do you have any sweetener you can add to your mixes? A few drops can turn a bland mix into something good. Over flavouring can result in muting of flavours.

I’ve grown tired with the effort of mixing my own juices. Half the stuff I was making just wasn’t good. I find one shots and bottle shots to be the best way to go.

Currently vaping this and it’s so good :)

Flavour-Boss_30ml-Product-Image_Mega-Mango-Man.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭slick14

Shop bought juice is loaded with sweetener. Do you have any sweetener you can add to your mixes? A few drops can turn a bland mix into something good. Over flavouring can result in muting of flavours.

I’ve grown tired with the effort of mixing my own juices. Half the stuff I was making just wasn’t good. I find one shots and bottle shots to be the best way to go.

Currently vaping this and it’s so good :)

Flavour-Boss_30ml-Product-Image_Mega-Mango-Man.jpg

Cheers
    Yeah I think I'll give up try to make juice - its just that I bought a load of flavors so pretty much just wasted money! I've tried some one shots in the past I think I'll just return to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

slick14 wrote: »
    I bought a load of flavors so pretty much just wasted money!

Make a list of the brands and flavours and sell them here: For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Has anyone here tried the Voopoo Vinci with the 1.2 coils for MTL? I like the look of the device but there seems to be some leaking problems and I can't find any MTL reviews. I'm using 2 SMOK Novos at them moment and they're great apart from a little leaking but the battery does not last long enough.

EGriff wrote: »
    Has anyone here tried the Voopoo Vinci with the 1.2 coils for MTL? I like the look of the device but there seems to be some leaking problems and I can't find any MTL reviews. I'm using 2 SMOK Novos at them moment and they're great apart from a little leaking but the battery does not last long enough.

Have the Vinci & Navi, but not a MTL user.

Majority of AIO's with Stock coils have reports of leaking issues.

I was about to say there is not 1.2Ω coil, but there use to be a ceramic version.

1.2ohm PnP-C1 Ceramic Coil - rated for 10-15W (MTL)
    ^^^ Third parties might still stock it like above

VooPoo no longer list it, so it might have been discontinued?

Edit:- Correction available here still.

PnP-R1/2 might be another alternative.

I mainly use the RBA (& third party versions) in the devices these days. When wicked right, less leaking, unless purging.

"He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him round the moons of Nibia and round the Antares maelstrom and round perdition's flames before I give him up!" - Khan quoting Moby Dick (Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan)

Got the Vinci yesterday, went with 1 ohm coils in the end. Nice little device, very airy though for MTL, I had to tape up 5 of the 6 air holes and even then it’s pretty loose.

I haven’t had any leaks or even a drop of condensation on either of the two pods I have, so far so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Are there any Irish vendors selling nic salts liquids?

Keen to support local in these times

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭daredevil360

moleyv wrote: »

Not sure if you got sorted OB vape do salts and are open

https://obvape.ie/collections/nic-salt

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

moleyv wrote:

moleyv wrote:

Vintage vape rooms

• Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I got a Sinuous P80 a few months back and I've noticed something weird with it that I don't get with any of my other mods. Most tanks I try with it will start giving me burnt/dry hits half way through the tank. These same tanks on other mods are much more consistent. I have wattage set at 10w, same as other mods I have. I think it might be because with the P80 I have to hold the fire button longer to get the same hit I would from another tank, in other word it takes longer for the coil to heat compared to other mods. I see it has a preheat option but I've never used this on a mod before, any idea what setting I could have it at to try and fix this problem

• Registered Users Posts: 45 GreasyBaconCat

Does anyone know a rough ballpark price on how much it would cost to get a computer repair shop to replace a broken microUSB charging port on a mod? Thankfully my warranty was still in effect and I got sent a replacement, but if it's not too expensive to fix I might as well get it fixed too.

Does anyone know a rough ballpark price on how much it would cost to get a computer repair shop to replace a broken microUSB charging port on a mod? Thankfully my warranty was still in effect and I got sent a replacement, but if it's not too expensive to fix I might as well get it fixed too.

As no one else replied?

What Mod? Where are you in the country?

If it is a high end mod that takes external batteries, technically should not be charging by USB anyway. Firmware updates only.

If low cost (under €50), probably not worth the expense of parts and labor.

Question is if any phone/pc repair shop would even handle it. Try ring some locals and see if they will quote you?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 GreasyBaconCat

corkie wrote: »
    As no one else replied?

What Mod? Where are you in the country?

If it is a high end mod that takes external batteries, technically should not be charging by USB anyway. Firmware updates only.

If low cost (under €50), probably not worth the expense of parts and labor.

Question is if any phone/pc repair shop would even handle it. Try ring some locals and see if they will quote you?

Yeah it's just a cheap Kroma-A. I know it's probably not worth it but, hey, if I can get it fixed then why not, ya know?

Yeah it's just a cheap Kroma-A. I know it's probably not worth it but, hey, if I can get it fixed then why not, ya know?

If you have a soldering iron, screwdrivers and something to soak up melted solder. Getting a replacement usb port would be up to you.

Can someone recommend a good tobacco liquid? I’m looking for something cigarish maybe cut with a bit of coffee/chocolate to take the edge off. Preferably delivery from Ireland.

I may just go with House Of Liquid (Puros dark maybe) if I can’t find anything else.

Can someone recommend a good tobacco liquid? I’m looking for something cigarish maybe cut with a bit of coffee/chocolate to take the edge off. Preferably delivery from Ireland.

I may just go with House Of Liquid (Puros dark maybe) if I can’t find anything else.

Have you tried the old and reliable
    RY4
    RY4 Tobacco E Liquid. Fed up with smoking traditional cigarettes and looking to make the change to e-cigarettes? Our RY4 Tobacco Eliquid is a great place to start due to it's sweet tobacco flavour with hints of sweet caramel, vanilla and chocolate.

Note:- Different brands have there own take on RY4,
    so not all are the same-thing.

I like the Hangsen RY4

ecigarettesworld(.)ie/e-liquids/1625-ry4-10ml-hangsen.html
    ^^^ 'Distinct and solid tobacco flavour mixed with roasted peanuts flavour.'

ecigarettesworld(.)ie/e-liquids/2224-nic-salt-ry4-10ml-hangsen.html
    ^^^ Nic Salt good in low watts pod systems ~~~ Caliburn etc

Example Irish store above, other Irish stores probably have it as well.

Are you new to vaping? Don't limit yourself to tobacco flavors, when there is a large range of good choices out there.

### I'm not affiliated with any review site or store. ###

Edit:- If your still using the 'Vinci' & PnP-R2 (1.0 Ohm) the salts should work well at 10-15W

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Shinobollo

Don't think you'll ever beat HOL Puri's. Triphammer tobaccos & Yaelik Turkish aren't bad but nothing comes close to Puros

Advertisement