Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamestop Delivery - Nintendo Switch Lite

• 06-04-2020 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey guys,

I ordered a Nintendo Switch Lite from Gamestop on Thursday the 2nd and received a confirmation email shortly after.

I havent had any correspondence since though and Im getting a bit worried.

I thought Id at least have an email in relation to it been shipped or something at this point.
    Also saw they are back out of stock of them again, and its concerning me.

Realistically how long should I be waiting for a delivery from them ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

Do you have a tracking number, they use an post for warehouse and nightline for stores so it should be an post.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,879 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Hey guys,

I ordered a Nintendo Switch Lite from Gamestop on Thursday the 2nd and received a confirmation email shortly after.

I havent had any correspondence since though and Im getting a bit worried.

I thought Id at least have an email in relation to it been shipped or something at this point.
    Also saw they are back out of stock of them again, and its concerning me.

Realistically how long should I be waiting for a delivery from them ?

through the confirmation email is there a URL that allows you to see the status of the order?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Shellakabookie

Atlas_IRL wrote: »
    Do you have a tracking number, they use an post for warehouse and nightline for stores so it should be an post.

No, the only email I have received is to confirm the order. Theres no tracking number etc. only the order number itself

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Shellakabookie

through the confirmation email is there a URL that allows you to see the status of the order?

No the confirmation email only has a link that states ' if you require any more info please contact our Customer service team" with a link

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I'd relax a little bit. You ordered in on Thursday, got an email confirming they had received the order, and then on Monday, are worrying about an order from a very reputable service. You've literally given them one day to get an order ready, and considering the lockdown, and the high demand for entertainment goods/games, I think you need a little more patience! You will likely get it sooner rather than later, but one working day is a bit soon given the current circumstances, though I know each day does feel like a week at this point! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 Wemysical

No the confirmation email only has a link that states ' if you require any more info please contact our Customer service team" with a link

Hey man did you get you order for the Switch Lite ok? I ordered a PS4 Pro and only got a confirm email as well so now I'm hoping they deliver as normal :/

• Registered Users Posts: 18,689 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Wemysical wrote: »
    Hey man did you get you order for the Switch Lite ok? I ordered a PS4 Pro and only got a confirm email as well so now I'm hoping they deliver as normal :/

Did you not see the banner with
    "Our stores in Republic of Ireland plus our online buy and sell service are temporarily closed in accordance with Government measures."

:rolleyes:

Was thinking of CEX.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Tubbs4

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    "Our stores in Republic of Ireland plus our online buy and sell service are temporarily closed in accordance with Government measures."

Did you see the new banner saying they are delivering as normal. :rolleyes:[/quote]
    No point in being smart if wrong info as they delivered games for last 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Wemysical

K.O.Kiki wrote: »

That's not what the banner says on Gamestop IE at all :rolleyes:

"Customers will still be able to purchase our full range of products online and we will endeavour to have orders delivered directly to your door within 2-3 working days. We are also working hard to find a solution for customers who have pre-ordered in-store. Keep an eye on email, Twitter & Facebook for updates."

https://twitter.com/GameStopIE/status/1245006314180358144?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

chrislad wrote: »
    a very reputable service.

haha ah here :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement