Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency dentist in Waterford?

• 13-04-2020 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there are any dentists open at all for emergency cases? My 10 year old son is in considerable pain with a toothache for the last 12 hours.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,699 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Try this

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭RubyK

Hi, op did you get sorted with a dental appointment, how is your son doing? I only ask as I was in a bit of bother over the weekend, it has thankfully settled down again, but it would be good to know if there is an emergency service available, if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

RubyK wrote: »
    Hi, op did you get sorted with a dental appointment, how is your son doing? I only ask as I was in a bit of bother over the weekend, it has thankfully settled down again, but it would be good to know if there is an emergency service available, if needed.

I followed the advice of the poster below my OP and contacted Suir dental via Facebook, who got back to me really quickly and a lovely lady called me to make an appointment.

They're obviously being very careful and asked a few questions regarding possible Covid 19 symptoms etc. and they won't do cosmetic work e.g; fillings at the moment because of the drilling involved, but will do extractions if necessary. They have appointments on certain days at certain times. She gave me great advice over the phone too. Would highly recommend them.

My son is much better now thanks, hope you get sorted!

Advertisement