Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

plumber suppliers!! Emergency

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Surely people can't be under pressure at 2am

Queen was

• Registered Users Posts: 16,871 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Sleeper12 wrote:
    Most plumbing trade counters will only deal with the trade during the current emergency. They are an essential business as listed by the government so they were open this morning and will be open again on Monday. My suppliers, Heat merchants stopped dealing with the public two weeks ago. All trade customers were assigned numbers. We email in the order & collect it when ready. Thi cuts down on the length of time spent in the shop and cuts down on the risk of spreading the virus

Just received an email from Heat Merchants. They are forbidden from opening under the emergency announcement. They will deliver goods to registered trade customer. They will need an account number to place an order. All building supplies & trade counters are closed for two weeks. I suggest getting a different plumber in that can source the parts or has them in his van because its looking like you won't be able to get them yourself. Not only are screwfix branches closed but their Irish website is closed for the next 2 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 28,783 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    Just received an email from Heat Merchants. They are forbidden from opening under the emergency announcement. They will deliver goods to registered trade customer. They will need an account number to place an order. All building supplies & trade counters are closed for two weeks. I suggest getting a different plumber in that can source the parts or has them in his van because its looking like you won't be able to get them yourself. Not only are screwfix branches closed but their Irish website is closed for the next 2 weeks

bollocks anyway, i ll probably need some stuff outta morris over the next couple of weeks, understandable though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 814 ✭✭✭debok

I think macarthys in tramore are open for deliverys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

You must be bored, surely a "wind up" 2am

No I was on nights

As previous posters said, if you ring trade counters they will bring stuff to you, I got through to morris's and PJM as i have an account with them.

I'm responsible for a building if there's plumbing electrical or any issue final call is with me and when i had a plumber saying he couldn't get gear i was like hold on im looking into this. I'ts sorted now anyway.

I cant really go into exact details but it was very important

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

Since the day that's in it i believe you.
    You should post your business card...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Since the day that's in it i believe you.
    You should post your business card...

Jesus yeah one big joke, ha ha, Man wants to find out if plumber suppliers are open or not so as he can get a certain job done, that's way beyond the realms of reality.

Advertisement