Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GSG 1911 22LR

Options
  • 09-03-2020 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

I have a GSG 1911 22LR semi auto pistol for sale. The gun was bought new by me and I've put 1,500 rounds approx through it. I've had zero issues to date.
    Included with the pistol is 3 magazines and a Fobus defence holster.

Selling for 550 euro.

I'm selling because I have secured long term work abroad and can't justify keeping it. Great wee plinker, lovely gun.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭madmac187

pilatus wrote: »
    I have a GSG 1911 22LR semi auto pistol for sale. The gun was bought new by me and I've put 1,500 rounds approx through it. I've had zero issues to date.
    Included with the pistol is 3 magazines and a Fobus defence holster.

Selling for 550 euro.

I'm selling because I have secured long term work abroad and can't justify keeping it. Great wee plinker, lovely gun.

Mate I could take the mags and holster off you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭pilatus

madmac187 wrote: »
    Mate I could take the mags and holster off you ?

Hi, thanks for the offer. I'm going to give it a another while to see can I get it sold as a package, if not I'll give you first refusal on them.

Any offers from anyone or if you have an interest, drop me a DM and we can talk about it. Cheers

pilatus wrote: »
    Hi, thanks for the offer. I'm going to give it a another while to see can I get it sold as a package, if not I'll give you first refusal on them.

Any offers from anyone or if you have an interest, drop me a DM and we can talk about it. Cheers

Cheers mate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

Where can it be viewed.

How many rounds can the magazines hold

Where can it be viewed.

How many rounds can the magazines hold

Any luck mate ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

madmac187 wrote: »
    Any luck mate ?

With what pal

With what pal

I was just wondering if sold as I was trying to buy the mags and holster off you is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭spray____

Is this still for sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 finnjo57

spray____ wrote: »
    Is this still for sale?

Is your pistol still for sale and were are you located

Advertisement