Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dropkick Murphys live NOW!

• 18-03-2020 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,467 ✭✭✭

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,467 ✭✭✭Penfailed

They aren't playing Paddy's Day weekend for the first time in 24 years. So they're doing it on their own and broadcasting it on YouTube.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,908 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Great so far, seen them live here on Paddy's day 5yrs ago, never thought they'd leave Boston for Paddy's day but there ya go

• Registered Users Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭Polar101

I had the timezones wrong, heard 10 seconds of the last song live. Good thing one could rewind and watch from the beginning! 800K views already.

I hope the band enjoyed it too, even though they couldn't see if anyone was watching.

Polar101 wrote: »
    I had the timezones wrong, heard 10 seconds of the last song live. Good thing one could rewind and watch from the beginning! 800K views already.

I hope the band enjoyed it too, even though they couldn't see if anyone was watching.

Looked like they were having great fun, they treated it like a full on regular gig. Met them all and they really are as sound as they come.

Had 1.5million watching live at one point which is truly nuts, delighted that they've taken a huge step up the ladder, venues they've recently been playing are massive

• Registered Users Posts: 7,467 ✭✭✭Penfailed

scudzilla wrote: »
    Had 1.5million watching live at one point which is truly nuts

Are you sure it wasn't 150,000? That's still no mean feat.

• Advertisement

Penfailed wrote: »
    Are you sure it wasn't 150,000? That's still no mean feat.

probably was 150k, i'm shit with numbers :pac:

Advertisement