Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Galway pubs open over Paddy's Day

Options
  • 15-03-2020 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭

So which pubs in Galway are staying open today, tomorrow and Paddy's day?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Iscreamkone

None I’d imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭bcklschaps

In the city as of 1pm today.

none. Out the county a few places still open. But I'd say after tonight ....none as well

Can't speak about private members clubs .... but I suspect the only 'pub' opened anywhere after today will be the sitting room of most houses.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Enter name here

Cant fix stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭leavingirl

None I’d imagine

It'll just be like being back at University so. Walking around the town drinking buckfast and trying to dodge the 50. And the shams. Can't wait for a quiet trip away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

leavingirl wrote: »
    It'll just be like being back at University so. Walking around the town drinking buckfast and trying to dodge the 50. And the shams. Can't wait for a quiet trip away.

Sure today was bad enough with old fellas drinking on the streets. Seen one fella walking up shop Street with a bottle of buckfast at 5pm pissed drunk ranting about the closures..

It could get very rough over the next few weeks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Enter name here

leavingirl wrote: »

Or you could stay at home be safe and not worsening an already terrible situation. Seriously some people deserve to get this.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

All pubs will be closed until 29 march

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement