Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Weather Role Play

• 08-03-2020 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Thread to discuss weather role play, the trend gaining in popularity in Eastern Europe in particular.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭Rebelbrowser

Thread to discuss weather role play, the trend gaining in popularity in Eastern Europe in particular.

Em, may need to give a bit more info than that, what is it please?

Ok. I'll be a cloud.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

No shortage of snowflakes nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,318 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

My stomach is rumbling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭Rougies

I am the sun. Do I win?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Lyan

Rougies wrote: »
    I am the sun. Do I win?

I am the Irish climate. I use the ability overcast. It has a +7 critical hit modifier against the Sun.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Mod Note: I win! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement