Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The prospective death of will shatner

• 07-03-2020 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭

When he goes I want pledges to drink ourselves silly within 12 hours of his death. Klingon style

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭The Megaphone

Bobtheman wrote: »
    When he goes I want pledges to drink ourselves silly within 12 hours of his death. Klingon on style

Did you also go on the sauce for Leonard Nimoy?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭Rawr

Bobtheman wrote: »
    When he goes I want pledges to drink ourselves silly within 12 hours of his death. Klingon style

He's never trusted Klingons. And he never will. He can never forgive them for the death of his boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,844 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Bill Shatner.
    Bill is a man's name.
    Will is a boy's name.
    (generational thing)

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,204 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Rawr wrote: »
    He's never trusted Klingons. And he never will. He can never forgive them for the death of his boy.

Note to Galley; Romulan Ale no longer to be served at diplomatic functions.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Bobtheman

Did you also go on the sauce for Leonard Nimoy?

No

• Advertisement
Advertisement