Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Struggling on what to do to access the fate of atlantis DLC AS Odyessy

• 06-03-2020 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

I am very frustrated here , at level 50 downloaded the DLC but the damn thing isn't clear. I haven't played since November but I already had the gateway to the lost city opened and the 4 bosses killed but the now it looks like I have to do it again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,203 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Minime2.5 wrote: »
    I am very frustrated here , at level 50 downloaded the DLC but the damn thing isn't clear. I haven't played since November but I already had the gateway to the lost city opened and the 4 bosses killed but the now it looks like I have to do it again

Can't say for sure, but can you select a mission relating to it in your mission list and see if it gives you a waypoint to follow to start it?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,799 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Most likely it's because you need to complete 2 quests to get it to pop, the first is a story mission so you should be done, the second is a quest in the Lost Tales of Greece. Think it's only 1 of them you need to do for it to pop:

If you are unable to access the Fate of Atlantis DLC, please note the following:

• DLC requires game update 1.2.0;
    • Online connectivity is needed to access the in-game store for download;
    • You must have completed Between Two Worlds (the mythical creature main story line), and the Lost Tales of Greece story pack, The Heir of Memories.

Also, check: In game > open menu > go to main menu > store > under add-ons > download your episode. I remember when I was downloading them all, for some reason Episode 1 of Legacy and Fate never downloaded, I had to download them separately.

Advertisement